國外旅行英語
① 第一次去國外旅行的英語作文帶翻譯的
親~中午好~
知識飛揚團隊很高興為您答疑^_^
America travel美國旅行
This summer I and my parents went to the American tour, we went to a lot of city, visited many scenic spots.
這個暑假我和爸爸媽媽一起去了美國旅遊,我們去了好多的城市,參觀了許多旅遊景點。
The first day, we went to Wall Street, which is one of the world's most bustling place. Visiting the Wall Street, we arrived at the The Empire State Building, the building was the world's tallest building, now the The Empire State Building is an office building, I really want to work after the building.
第一天,我們來到了華爾街,這是一個世界上最繁華的地方。參觀完華爾街,我們來到帝國大廈,這座樓曾經是當時世界上最高的一座樓,而如今的帝國大廈就是一棟寫字樓了,我真想以後也來這個大樓上辦公啊。
After the New York of the hotel to rest a few days, we went to the city of San francisco. One went to San Francisco, can feel this city and New York style is not the same, although here is also very busy, but here is a traditional style. Here in San Francisco and one of the most famous buildings, is a bridge, we can often see in movies this bridge. This bridge is the Golden Gate Bridge, a few of us rented a car to walk from the bridge, suddenly there is a feeling in his America tracts. Then we went to the wild animal park, here to see a lot of USA unique animal.
在紐約的賓館了休息了幾天之後,我們又趕往了舊金山市。一來到舊金山,就能感覺到這個城市與紐約風格大不相同,雖然這里也很繁華,但是這里確實比較有傳統風格。舊金山這里又一個最出名的建築,是一座大橋,我們在電影中經常能見到這座大橋。這座大橋就是金門大橋,我們幾個人租了一輛車從大橋上走過,突然之間有了一種在演美國大片的感覺。接下來我們還去了野生動物公園,在這里看到了很多美國特有的動物。
We went to Washington, we first visited the White House, there can be some USA politicians. We went to the Houses of Parliament, the Capitol Hill, the building is very distinctive, especially at night, the light is particularly beautiful. We also went to Library of Congress, the amount of the books in the library are all count as one of the very best in the world. The last day in Washington, we went to the Kennedy center, also visited the Washington monument.
我們又去了華盛頓,我們首先參觀了白宮,這裡面可都是些美國政要人物。我們又來到了國會大廈,這個在國會山上的建築物非常有特色,尤其是晚上整個燈光顯得特別漂亮。我們還去了國會圖書館,這個圖書館藏書量在世界上都是數一數二的。在華盛頓的最後一天我們又去了肯尼迪中心,同時也參觀了華盛頓紀念碑。
In the summer American blogs, we also went to Hawaii, Chicago and Losangeles this city, also went to the Chinatown shopping. One summer in America, I deeply experienced American culture, to USA the country also has a more profound understanding of. We are American trip feel very happy.
在這次暑假美國旅遊游記中,我們還去了夏威夷、芝加哥和洛杉磯這幾個城市,也去唐人街逛了逛。在美國的這一個暑假,我深切的體驗到了美國的文化,對美國這個國家也有了更加深刻的了解。我們幾個都在美國的這次旅遊感到很快樂。
如您覺得內容過長,請適當刪減,謝謝;-)
謝謝
如您滿意,請採納~
祝您每天快樂 。
② 初次國外旅行的英文常用語句有哪些
請問1號登機口在哪?
Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?
2.請問航班CZ623(航班號)在哪換登機牌?
Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CZ623?
3.我在何處可取得行李?
Where can I get my baggage/luggage?
4.這些是我私人使用的東西。
These are for personal use
5.旅遊咨詢中心在那裡?
Where is tourist information?
6.是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?
Can you recommend an economical hotel?
7.是否有機場巴士可到市區?
Is there a bus to the city?
8.是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?
Is there a hotel that costs under 50 dollars a night?
9.巴士站牌(計程車招呼站)在那裡?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
10.是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?
Could you recommend a hotel in center city?
住宿篇
1.我要早上8:00設定電話叫醒。
I would like to have a morning call at 8:00 in the morning.
2.我要食物送到房間的服務。
I'd like to order room service, please.
3.我要單人房。
I'd like a single room.
4.我要兩張床的房間。
I'd like a double room.
5.我要在702房多加一張床。
I'd like an extra bed for room 702.
6.退房的適合時間?
What is the time for check-out?
7.我想訂房。
I would like to book a room.
8.我要訂一間雙人房從(日期)到(日期)
I』d like to book a double room for 3 nights from ...(日期)..to(日期).
9.雙人床一晚多少呢?
How much is a double room for one night?
10.你的房間已經預定成功。
Your booking is confirmed.
11.有飯店的巴士在機場接送嗎?
Do you have a bus service to and from the airport?
12.你可以帶我到我的房間嗎?
Could you show me my room?
13.緊急出口和樓梯在那裡?
Where is the emergency exit and staircase?
14.床單很臟。
The sheets are dirty.
15.我房間沒有熱水。
There's no hot water in my room.
16.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I』m going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.
17.我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
18.餐廳幾點開始營業?
When does the dining room open?
19.早餐幾點開始供應?
When is breakfast served?
20.是否可代為保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
21.我要退房。
I'd like to check out.
22.請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice and water.
23.冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (TV、light) doesn't work.
24.這附近有青年旅社嗎?
Is there a hostel around here?
③ 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些
出國旅遊常用英語口語句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?
How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?
How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?
Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?
Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?
Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?
Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?
Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?
Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?
Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?
Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
出國旅遊常用英語口語短語
機場費 airport fee
出站(出港、離開) departures
國際機場 international airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
國內機場 domestic airport
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中轉處 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
報關物品 goods to declare
不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office
登機口 gate; departure gate
付款處 cash
候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 遊客
United States (U.S.) 美國
④ 出國旅遊常用英語都有啥
交通工具
1飛機篇
辦理登機
單詞
詢問登機口
詢問飛行信息
1.Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
這次班機是在這個櫃台辦理登機手續嗎?
2.Any hand luggage, madam?
夫人,有手提行李嗎?
3.I have one shoulder bag.
我有一隻背包。
4.Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
您准備把那小包作為手提行李嗎?
5.Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用稱重。
6.Hand-baggage is not included.
手提行李不包括在內。
7.Could you put on the luggage label, please?
請您把行李標簽繫上可以嗎?
8.Will you put your luggage on the counter?
把您的行李放在櫃台上好嗎?
9.Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
你看我的手提包要過磅嗎?
10.Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
就是這些。要不要把我們的全部行李一起過磅?
11.May all my luggage be weighed?
我的行李必須全部過磅嗎?
12.I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
我一共三件行李超重嗎?
13.How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
先生,您有多少件行李要托運?
14.I want to check these three pieces.
我想托運這三件行李。
15.Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
這只短途旅行包我自己隨身帶。
16.Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
您的行李箱要托運。其餘的您可以隨身攜帶。
17.Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
我可以隨身帶手提包上機嗎?
18.You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
您可以免費帶手提行李上機。
19.The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
免費行李限額是25千克。
20.You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
您只能帶24磅行李。
21.Is that inside the free allowance?
這沒超出免費行李限額吧。
22.It's just below the limit.
剛好低於限額。
23.They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
它們重5磅,所以我正好在重量限額之內。
24.There's no excess to pay.
不需要超重費。
25.It's five kilos overweight.
超重5千克。
26.I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李費,先生。
27.Well, how much do I owe you?
那麼我該付您多少錢?
28.The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
超重費是每公斤5美元。
29.Will you give me your ticket?
把您的機票給我好嗎?
30.May I have your tickets and passports, please?
請把您的機票和護照給我好嗎?
31.Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
這是我的護照,我准備坐中國民航班機去紐約。
32.Here's your luggage bill.
這是您的行李單。
33.Here's a cabin luggage label.
這是一張機艙行李標簽。
34.Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
這是您的機票及登機牌。
登機牌:boarding pass/boarding card
辦理登機手續:check in
櫃台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(較小)/hand-carried luggage(較大)
行李過磅/行李稱重:to weigh the luggage
A:Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
我應該在幾號登機口登機?
B:Gate Eight.
8號登機口。
A:Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
請問我的登機口是幾號?
B:Your gate number is 6.
您的登機口是6號。
1. What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
北京和倫敦的時差是多少?
2.Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
你能告訴我一下我們什麼時候到達倫敦嗎?
3. When are we going to be landing?
我們什麼時候開始降落?
4.How long is the flight to... ?
飛機到……要多久?
5.Is the flight on schele?
詢問能夠准時起飛降落嗎?
6.Is the flight on time?
飛機會准時起飛嗎?
7.Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
這個航班會准時到達洛杉磯嗎?
詳情請戳:大連學為貴訂閱號(dlguixue)
⑤ 國外旅遊常用英語
Good morning 早晨好! I don't know 我不知道
Hello 你好! I can't speak English 我不懂英文
Good evening 晚上好! Yes , Please 請
Good bye 再見! Excuse me 勞駕
See you later 再見! I am sorry 對不起
Good night 晚安! Could you do me a favor? 能夠幫我忙嗎?
Take care 保重! Please say it again 請再說一次
How are you? 你好嗎? Anyway 總之
Fine. Thank you 謝謝你,我很好! Of course 當然
Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安! By the way 順便提一下
my name is ----- 我叫------- if 如果,假設
May I have you name? 請問你貴姓? Besides 另外,況且
Nice to see you 很高興認識你。 Actually 實際上
Thank you very much 謝謝! May I smoke here? 能在這里吸煙嗎?
Thank you for your help 謝謝你的幫助。 May I use this phone? 能夠使用電話嗎?
You are welcome 不用謝。 May I sit here? 能夠坐在這里嗎?
That's right 你說的對 May I ask something? 我想問點事情
⑥ 出國旅遊需要准備哪些簡單的英語
建議Quizlet,這個旅遊英語app主要是用來背誦相關單詞,對掌握旅遊英語詞彙有一定幫助
⑦ 初次國外旅行的英文常用語句列舉
1. 托運行李
- 遞給對方護照和機票,對方可能會問:
How many luggages are you checking in? (有多少件托運行李?)
Do you have a carry on? (有手提行李沒?)
Can you place your baggage up here? (請把行李放上來(傳送帶/小盒子))
- 出票前可能會問:
Do you prefer window or aisle? (想靠窗還是靠走廊)如果對方不問你,但是你想找個靠窗座位,可以說
Can I have a seat closest to the window?
- 最後,對方給你登機牌,會告訴你登機門號和時間:
Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket.
They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then.
C2 is around the corner and down the hall. Thank you."
* 如果你行李超重,對方會說 Your luggage is overweight.
以上問題回答都可以用yes或者no來回答。
2. 飛行過程中的英語
- 其實沒什麼好說的,無非是讓你選餐時,你選chicken還是beef此類的.....你就說
Chicken please 一切OK. 如果想要東西時,句型很簡單,就是
Excuse me, Could I have a cup of orange juice, please 這種.
* 如果冷想多要一個毯子可以說 Could I get another blanket, please, I'm a little cold.
* 如果要在飛機上填入境表,沒有筆可以說:
Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?
* 如果要找個人換座,可以說:Would it be possible to change seats with someone?
* 如果有人坐在你椅子上了,可以說: I'm sorry, I think you are in my seat.
* 機場廣播一般.....不用聽懂.....空乘可能會提醒你的就是:
Please fasten your seat belt (請系緊安全帶)這類。
3. 在境外轉機
轉機時,先看機票上的航班號,然後從機場的航班指示屏幕上找到該航班在那個GATE登機,最後順著機場標示走到這個GATE就好,不需要說話。但特殊情況可能是,你到了後,發現屏幕上有你要轉的航班號,但是後面的GATE是空的,這時候你可以向機場工作人員確認下,可以這樣說: Hello, could you tell me which gate is for the flight XXX(航班號) please? 一般他們都會回答這個飛機delay了,或者在maintain , 需要再等待一下。
4. 抵達目的地
其實入關,不用說什麼,很多時候你就微笑下,遞給海關護照...他蓋章就讓你進去了,下面是邏輯上可能的標准對話:
海關:where did you fly from? 或者 where have you come from?
你:from China
(如果你不給他護照,或者他需要別的東西會說:
May I have your passport and sth, please?)
海關:what is the purpose of your visit?
你: travel. (如果是探親,就說 I'm visiting my relatives.)
海關:How long are you planning to stay?
你:Two weeks.
海關:Where will you be staying?
你:I'll be staying at a hotel。
5. 機票及簽證
►交通工具篇
其實不管火車,地鐵還是大巴,唯一需要說話的就是買票,所以就不做具體區分了。(話說出行前一定要先研究好線路,或者直接從網上把票定了,這樣就可以了)
你: Hello, Could I get one ticket to London, please? (買張到倫敦的票)
(也可以指定時間,再加上 for the 5:00 PM train | 另外買東西時一般就是用Could I have/get,或者I'd like to buy...)
對方:Single or return? (單程往返)
你:Return, please.
對方:64 Pounds, please. (假設在英國)
你:Here you are.
對方:Here's your ticket and change.
你:thank you.
* 如果是火車票的話,對方還可能會告訴你你的train will leave from platform 3(你的火車在幾號站台)
* 如果你不確定是不是你要下車的站,你可以在身邊找個人問,可以這樣問:Excuse me, I am going to XX , should I get off at this station?
►酒店篇
要說話的地方應該就是check in 和check out時,如果想要額外的room service....那進了房間看服務的冊子(room menu)吧,這里也不多提了。
Check in 很簡單,走進大堂,找到前台,把護照遞給他,然後說
Hi, I have a reservation and I am checking in。
* 他們可能會要你的信用卡,凍結點錢,防止你搞破壞,或者看付費頻道後逃跑......
然後.....他們就給你鑰匙......你去找房間就好啦。
Check out 同樣,你就說 I am checking out 然後給他們鑰匙就成了!
* 如果你有額外消費(收費節目,吃了冰箱的東西等),酒店會對你說:
"Your credit card will be charged a total of $256.78. Can you sign on the bottom?"
"Should we charge the credit card on file or did you want to use a different card?"
然後你簽單走人也就好了。
* 如果你不知道幾點check out,可以提前一天問前台:
What time do I have to check out tomorrow?
其他:
* check in後,酒店可能會問你是否need help with your bags,需要的話...記得給小費,不想給就自己來,就說 No thanks 就好。
* 如果你要人給你清掃房間,可以對前台說:Could you get someone to clean my room, please?
* 如果想去別的地方,比如市中心,可以問前台: How do I get to city center from here? Can I take a bus or do I have to take a taxi? 或者 Do you have a map of the city ?
* 如果要前台推薦吃飯的地方可以說: Can you recommend a good restaurant around here?
►餐飲篇
進餐館時,如果有人招待,可能會問你 Welcome to XX. Do you have a reservation? 你可以說 No, Do you have any free tables right now? ..... 然後他會給你帶到桌子那裡去,如果你不滿意,比如想找個靠窗的桌子,可以說 Could we get a table by the window?
一般你入座後,餐館先會問你是否要個飲料,比如:
Can I get you a drink? / Would you like to order a drink now? / What would you like to drink.
如果你不想花錢喝飲料,直接說 Water will be fine 或者 Can I have a glass of water? 就成!
想喝東西的話可以說 I'll take a coke, I'll have an orange juice, 或者你可以問下 What kind of drinks do you have?等。
然後餐館給你端來水(期間你可以研究下菜單),會問你是否開始點菜:
May I take your order? /. What would like to order? / Are you ready to order?
如果你還沒想好,說 Can I have a couple more minutes?
想好了...就直接說要點什麼就成了:
I'll take the Salisbury steak.... (不會發音, 那就指著菜單說 I'll take this....也成啊
你點好後,餐館可能會根據你點的,推薦點別的,比如
Would you like toast, a muffin, or a cornbread? 不想要繼續 No thanks 。
...... 然後就可以等著吃飯了!
吃飯期間,有些餐館可能會來人問你
How is everything? Is everything ok? How is your dinner? Do you need anything else?
其實...就是問你是否還想要點別的,多賺點錢....話說回來一開始你也確實不用把甜點啊什麼都點了... 如果你覺得味道還行可以說 Yes, that was a really great meal. We both loved it. 然後餐館可能會說 Is there anything else I can get you? 不要就是No thanks,要的話....就繼續take這個那個好了。
當你快吃完了,餐館可能會問你是否來點甜點。
Would you like dessert today? / Would you like our dessert menu?
不要的話就說no thanks,要的話可以要個dessert menu,然後繼續take這個那個的。
如果要結賬,盯著一個服務人員看,然後揮下手叫人過來,然後說
Can I have my check? 或者 I would like my check please
(他可能過來會先說 Can I get you anything else?)
* 如果你點的東西半天沒人理,可以叫人過來說 I asked for a Coke about 15 minutes ago.
* 如果你不知道是直接給錢還是在收銀台給錢可以拿了check後說 Excuse me, do we pay here or at the case register.
* 如果你不知道餐費里是不是包含了小費,你可以直接問:Is the tip included in the check? 人家說No的話就掏錢吧.....
* 另外...有時候很餓又找不到餐館,問路時就是 Excuse me, could you tell me where the nearest restaurant is?
►購物篇
一般店員會問:What can I do for you? 或者 Can I help you find something?
如果只是想逛逛可以說 I'm just looking around. 如果你確實在找東西,比如要個小號的襯衫,那就是Yes, Do you have this shirt in a smaller size?或者 Where are your blue jeans 這類。
買鞋比較特殊,因為你必須要售貨員給拿出來?你要找到店員問:
Can I try this shoes on in a seven? / Can I get this in a size six?
因為國內和歐式標准不大一樣,所以下面得話比較有用:
I don't know what my size is, can you take my measurement?
在其他類型的店裡,其實就不用說什麼話了,無非是你在找東西時可以問下,
但句型很簡單: Where can I find xxx? / Do you sell XX here?
* 問試衣間在哪裡: Where are your fitting rooms? 試過後覺得不合適需要小號,I think I need a smaller size.
* 問是否能刷卡 Can I pay by credit card.
* 確認衣服是不是打折: It's on sale, right?
* 問店什麼時候開門,什麼時候關門: What time do you open in the morning? / What time do you close?
* 最後補一個......最初學者....購物必問句: How much is it?
衣服單詞:gloves - 手套,boots - 靴子,socks - 襪子,jeans - 仔褲,jacket - 夾克,skirt - 短裙,hat - 帽子,shoes - 鞋,belt - 皮帶,shirt - 襯衫 ,boxers - 男士短褲
►換錢,問路篇
換錢會用到:
Do you exchange foreign currency? / Can I cash my traveler's checks here?
What is your exchange rate for the Chinese yuan?
The exchange rate is 0.0009 cents for one yuan.
I would like to exchange 500 yuan please.
問路會用到:
Excuse me, Do you know where the post office is?
Excuse me, I am looking for the post office, do you know how to get there?
可能回答(有很多種,隨便挑了幾個)
Turn right after you pass McDonalds.
When you see a church on your left hand side, turn right on the next street.
Go down the street, turn left on Williams street, and it will be right around the corner from the gas station.
It's pretty far from here, Go on Williams Street for about 2 miles, you'll see it next to a school.