旅行簡單英語口語
『壹』 想去美國旅遊,學了很久的英語簡單口語,但不知道什麼才是最實用的,誰指點一下
是啊來,出去境外旅行時,許多人自因為語言問題而煩惱重重。的確,語言是溝通的基礎,不能進行良好的溝通勢必會給出行帶來許多問題。你可以學習一些簡單的口語,會派上用場的。如果跟團的話,導游會教你,就比如我跟團,納美旅行社,就沒擔心過語言問題。
『貳』 出國旅遊常用的英語口語有哪些
出國旅遊常用英語口語句子
Excuse me,How do I get to the.......?請問如何前往......?
How do I get to the airport?請問如何前往機場?
How do I get to the bus station?請問如何前往公車站?
How do I get to the metro station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the subway station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the underground station?請問如何前往地下鐵路站?
How do I get to the train station?請問如何前往火車站?
How do I get to the Hilton hotel ?請問如何前往希爾頓酒店?
Excuse me, Is there....... nearby?請問附近有沒有...?
Is there a disco nearby?請問附近有沒有的士高?
Is there a hospital nearby? 請問附近有沒有醫院?
Is there a night club nearby?請問附近有沒有夜總會?
Is there a post box nearby?請問附近有沒有郵政局?
Is there a public toilet nearby?請問附近有沒有公共廁所?
Is there a restaurant nearby?請問附近有沒有餐廳?
Is there a telephone nearby?請問附近有沒有電話?
Is there a travel agent nearby?請問附近有沒有旅遊社?
Is there a youth hostel nearby?請問附近有沒有青年旅館?
Is there a baker nearby? 請問附近有沒有麵包店?
Is there a bank nearby? 請問附近有沒有銀行?
Is there a bar nearby? 請問附近有沒有酒吧?
Is there a bus stop nearby? 請問附近有沒有公車站?
Is there a cafe nearby? 請問附近有沒有咖啡店?
Is there a cake shop nearby? 請問附近有沒有西餅店?
Is there a change bureau nearby? 請問附近有沒有找換店?
Is there a chemist"s nearby?請問附近有沒有葯劑師?
Is there a department store nearby?請問附近有沒有百貨公司?
出國旅遊常用英語口語短語
機場費 airport fee
出站(出港、離開) departures
國際機場 international airport
登機手續辦理 check-in
國內機場 domestic airport
登機牌 boarding pass (card)
機場候機樓 airport terminal
行李領取處 luggage claim; baggage claim
國際航班出港 international departure
國際航班旅客 international passengers
國內航班出站 domestic departure
中轉 transfers
衛星樓 satellite
中轉旅客 transfer passengers
入口 in
中轉處 transfer correspondence
出口 exit; out; way out
過境 transit
進站(進港、到達) arrivals
報關物品 goods to declare
不需報關 nothing to declare
貴賓室 V.I.P. room
海關 customs
購票處 ticket office
登機口 gate; departure gate
付款處 cash
候機室 departure lounge
計程車 taxi
航班號 FLT No (flight number)
計程車乘車點 Taxi pick-up point
Tourist 遊客
United States (U.S.) 美國
『叄』 關於旅行的英語口語對話怎麼說
A: Would you please rcommend some places for sightseeing?
可以為我們推薦一些參觀的地方嗎?
B: How about the National Yellow Stone Park? It's really worth seeing.
國家黃石公園怎麼樣?他確實值得一看。
A: Anything interesting in this city?
這城市有什麼有趣的景點嗎?
B: We have a beautiful natural park.
有魅力的自然公園。
A: It's worth the time.
值得一看。
B: Let's go to have a visit.
我們去參觀一下吧。
祝您步步高升
期望你的採納,謝謝
『肆』 關於旅遊時的簡單英文口語
順便說一下 我目前上的ABC天芐歐美外教英語的助教才和我提過,就是想將英語學好是很容易的 一定具有適合的研習環境跟熟練口語對象,最關鍵就是外教水平 東南亞口音重 一定要找歐美籍,發音純正很重要 持續逐日練習口語,1&1家教式教學就有最.好.的進步效率~上完課需要復習聽取錄音文檔,把所學知識融會貫通。然後要是真的沒有人可以指導的環境 就到可可或大耳朵得到課余學習材料練習 多說多練不知不覺的口語能力會提高起來 學習成效應該可以快速顯著的!I will choose train。Because we can open the window,we can look at the beautiful scenery and so on。SO I choose train、
『伍』 出國旅遊常用英語口語有
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
『陸』 出國旅遊的話常用的英語口語有哪些
ompetition would never enter in. conflict would be eliminated, tension become a thing of
『柒』 旅遊英語常用口語對話
一、旅遊英語常用口語對話:精選單句
1.Do you have any plan for the approaching summer holiday?
暑假就要到了,你有什麼計劃嗎?
2.I’m going to travel in Sydney for 2 weeks after resignation.
辭職之後我要去悉尼旅遊兩個月。
3.My parents plan to visit Beijing ring the spring break.
我父母計劃在春天的假期里去游覽北京。
4.Do you have something new for the graation trip?
關於畢業旅行你有什麼新的點子嗎?
5.She suggested the best places to us to head for.
她給我們建議了最佳的目的地。
6. The magazine has selected annual top ten destinations for travelers in Europe.
這本雜志評選出了年度歐洲十大景點。
7.I’m dreaming to go abroad ring the break.
我夢想著這次放假能出國玩。
8.You have no idea how much I desire to go to Greece.
你不知道我有多想去希臘。
二、旅遊英語常用口語對話:Conversation 1
A: Judy said that you are going on a trip this summer?
朱迪說你這個夏天要去旅遊?
B: Yes, but I haven’t decided yet.
是的,但是我還沒決定。
A: Do you have any plan?
你有什麼計劃嗎?
B: Well, I’m looking forward to go to Europe ring the break.
我期待著去歐洲。
A: There is no better place than Greece if you need my recommendation.
如果你需要我的推薦的話,我覺得沒有什麼地方比希臘更好了。
B: Have you been there before?
你去過那裡嗎?
A: Yes, I went there more than once.
是的,我去過不止一次。
B: Wow! Sounds attractive! Maybe I can have a try.
哇,聽起來很吸引人!也許我也可以去看看。
三、旅遊英語常用口語對話:Conversation 2
A: I’m going to have a three-week vacation. How about planning a trip?
我馬上有個三周的假期,計劃一次旅行怎麼樣?
B: Really? You’ve been dreaming to go to the United States. Now it’s on the agenda.
真的嗎?你一直夢想去美國,現在可以提上日程了。
A: Sounds exciting. I want to visit the Grand Canyon.
聽起來激動人心啊。我想去看看大峽谷。
B: Good idea. And we can stay a couple of days in Las Vegas.
好主意。我們還可以在拉斯維加斯待兩天。
A: And the New York City can’t be missed out.I’d like to watch a Broadway play.
不能漏掉了紐約城。我想看百老匯的劇。
B: But it’s on the other side of the county and we have to fly five hours to get there.
但是它在美國的另一頭,我們要坐5個小時的飛機才能到。
A: It doesn’t matter. I can’t wait anymore.
沒關系,我都等不及了。
制定旅遊計劃是旅遊的第一步,也是旅遊英語的必談話題。旅遊常用英語口語話題還有很多,這就需要大家多多去挖掘了,希望這種旅遊英語對話的學習方式能給大家帶來顯著的效果。旅遊英語常用口語對話小編就說到這里了,更多關於旅遊英語學習的基礎入門知識、能力提升技巧、實用英語方面的相關內容,小編會持續更新。祝願各位都能認真學習。
『捌』 求一篇關於旅遊的最簡單的英語雙人對話。然後每人要10個對話以上
1. Tourist Information 遊客信息(咨詢)
A: Excuse me.
B: Yes?
A: Do you have any information about the city sights?
B: Sure. There』s a lot here in this pamphlet.
A: Thank you. And what』s the best way to get downtown?
B: Take the subway. It』s $1.50 per ride. You can buy a metro card at the station.
A: You』ve been very helpful.
B: My pleasure.
A: 打擾一下。
B: 什麼事?
A: 關於市區觀光有沒有信息可以提供?
B: 當然有。這本小冊子裡面有很多介紹。
A: 謝謝。去商業中心怎麼走最好?
B: 坐地鐵。單程是1.5美元。你可以在地鐵站買到地鐵卡。
A: 你幫了我的大忙。
B: 很樂意為你服務。
2. Traveling by Plane飛機旅行
A: Can I see your ticket please?
B: Here you are.
A: Ok, Mr. Smith. Do you have any bags to check?
B: Just this one.
A: And would you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
B: Aisle, please.
A: Boarding time is 10:20am.
B: What』s the gate number?
A: Gate 29C. Have a nice flight.
A: 您的票呢?
B: 給你。
A: 哦,史密斯先生,你有什麼行李要托運的嗎?
B: 就這一個。
A: 你想要一個靠窗的位子,還是靠過道的。
B: 靠過道的。
A: 登機時間是上午10點20分。
B: 在幾號門?
A: 29C。祝您航程愉快。
3. Hotels 酒店
A: Can I help you?
B: Yes, do you have any rooms available?
A: A single?
B: No. I need a double and three triples. My family is waiting for me in the car.
A: Please fill out this form, sir.
B: Ok…Here you are.
A: Here are your keys. Check out time is noon.
B: Is breakfast included?
A: No.
A: 我能為您效勞嗎?
B: 是的,你們還有房間嗎?
A: 單人間嗎?
B: 不是,我需要一個
1. A: Do you have any information about (city sights/ transportation/ hotel rooms)?
B: Sure, it』s all in this pamphlet.
關於(市區觀光/交通方式/酒店房間)你有什麼信息提供嗎?
當然,這本小冊子里都有。
2. A: Can you tell me the best way to get to (downtown/ the theater/ the river)?
B: Take bus No. 4.
請問去(商業中心/劇院/那條河)怎麼走最好?
坐4路公共汽車。
3. A: You』ve been very (helpful/ kind/ considerate).
B: My pleasure.
你(幫了我的忙/真好/ 想得真周到)。
非常樂意。
4. A: Do you have any form of identification?
B: Here』s my (passport/ driver』s license/ member』s card).
你有什麼證件嗎?
這是我的(護照/駕駛執照/會員卡)。
5. A: Any seat preferences?
B: Yes, I』d like (a window/ a middle/ an aisle) seat, please.
你有什麼座位偏好嗎
有,我想坐(靠窗/中間/靠過道)的座位。
6. A: When do we (board/ depart/ arrive)?
B: At 6:49pm.
我們什麼時候(登機(船)?/離開?/到達)?
下午6點49分。
7. A: Have a nice (flight/ trip/ time)!
B: See you!
祝你(航空旅程/旅途/玩得)愉快。
再見。
8. A: Do you have a (single/ double/ triple) room available?
B: For how many nights?
你們有一間(單人房/雙人房/三人房)嗎?
住幾個晚上?
9. A: Is (breakfast/ tip/ laundry service) included?
B: No.
包括(早餐/小費/洗衣服務)嗎?
不包括。
10. A: Any other questions?
B: When is (check-out time/ breakfast finished/ the karaoke room open)?
還有沒有其他問題?
什麼時候(退房/不再供應早餐/卡拉OK房開始)?
是這些嗎?不知道可不可以幫得了你.....