去外國旅遊常用英文
1. 旅遊常用英語
謝謝!—— Thank you.
多謝!-- Thanks a lot.
對不起,麻煩你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
需要幫忙嗎?--Can I help you.
謝謝你的幫助。—— Thank you for helping me.
無論如何,我還要感謝你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。--How are you!
初次見面問好。—— How do you do!
很高興見到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
請問您從哪來。--Where are you from?
請問貴姓。--Can I have your name?
我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
很高興認識你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高興見到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再見到你。—— Hope to see you again.
這是不是說我以後可以再見到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快樂--Have a good time.
祝你好運。—— Good luck.
我希望沒事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎麼了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,嚴重嗎?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真為你難過。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?)
Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。)
May I have a free city map?能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎?
When does the museum open?博物館幾點開館?
When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?)
Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎?
Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?)
What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in?您對什麼感興趣?
I'm interested in architecture.我對建築感興趣。
What kind of tours do you have?都有哪些路線的旅行呢?
What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?)
Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……)
What kind of tours are available?
What kind of tours do you offer?
What kind of tours are there?
Please show me the way.請告訴我去的路線。
Are they open on Saturdays?他們星期六開門嗎?
Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。有旅遊車嗎?
Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?)
Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?)
Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?)
I'd like a tour by taxi.我想坐計程車旅遊。
I'd like a guide.我想要一個導游。
I want a Japanese-speaking guide.
I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please.
I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide.
Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide?我想要一位會日語的導游。
How much is it per day?一天多少錢?
How much is admission?
How much is the entrance fee?入場券多少錢?
Two tickets, please.買兩張票。
What's that building?那個建築物是什麼?
How old is it?它的歷史有多久?
Can we go in?我們能進到裡面嗎?
Of course. (當然能。)
Let's go to see the castle. 我們去看看那座城堡吧。
What a beautiful view!多美的景色呀!
I want to stay longer.我想多呆一會兒。
Let's leave now.我們走吧!
I want to rest a while.
I want to rest for a while.
I want to rest.
I want to take a rest.我想休息一會兒。
May I take a picture here?
Would it be all right if I took a picture here?這兒可以照相嗎?
Would you take a picture for us?
Will you take a picture of us?
您能給我們照張相嗎?
能和我一起照張相嗎?
Would you mind posing with me? 「pose」(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。
I'll send the pictures. 我會把照片寄給你的。
Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 哪兒有禮品店?
Where's the bathroom?
Which way is the bathroom?
Is the bathroom around here?
Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom?
How can I get to the bathroom? 洗手間在哪兒?
It's outside, to the left.
It's outside, on the left.
It's outside, to your left.
It's outside, on the left-hand side.
It's outside, on your left.出去然後往左拐。
Can I walk there? 我能走得到嗎?
Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。
Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?)
You should take a bus.你最好坐公共汽車。
Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?)
You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。)
It would be better if you took a bus.
I'd recommend taking a bus.
You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼?
What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。
What's playing tonight?
What are you showing tonight?
How long does it last? last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。
How long will it last?
How long is it? 一共演多長時間?
What time will it be over?
What time will it end? 幾點演完?
2. 初次國外旅行的英文常用語句列舉
1. 托運行李
- 遞給對方護照和機票,對方可能會問:
How many luggages are you checking in? (有多少件托運行李?)
Do you have a carry on? (有手提行李沒?)
Can you place your baggage up here? (請把行李放上來(傳送帶/小盒子))
- 出票前可能會問:
Do you prefer window or aisle? (想靠窗還是靠走廊)如果對方不問你,但是你想找個靠窗座位,可以說
Can I have a seat closest to the window?
- 最後,對方給你登機牌,會告訴你登機門號和時間:
Here are your tickets. The gate number is on the bottom of the ticket.
They will start boarding 20 minutes before the departure time. You should report to gate C2 by then.
C2 is around the corner and down the hall. Thank you."
* 如果你行李超重,對方會說 Your luggage is overweight.
以上問題回答都可以用yes或者no來回答。
2. 飛行過程中的英語
- 其實沒什麼好說的,無非是讓你選餐時,你選chicken還是beef此類的.....你就說
Chicken please 一切OK. 如果想要東西時,句型很簡單,就是
Excuse me, Could I have a cup of orange juice, please 這種.
* 如果冷想多要一個毯子可以說 Could I get another blanket, please, I'm a little cold.
* 如果要在飛機上填入境表,沒有筆可以說:
Could you lend me a pen to fill out this immigration form?
* 如果要找個人換座,可以說:Would it be possible to change seats with someone?
* 如果有人坐在你椅子上了,可以說: I'm sorry, I think you are in my seat.
* 機場廣播一般.....不用聽懂.....空乘可能會提醒你的就是:
Please fasten your seat belt (請系緊安全帶)這類。
3. 在境外轉機
轉機時,先看機票上的航班號,然後從機場的航班指示屏幕上找到該航班在那個GATE登機,最後順著機場標示走到這個GATE就好,不需要說話。但特殊情況可能是,你到了後,發現屏幕上有你要轉的航班號,但是後面的GATE是空的,這時候你可以向機場工作人員確認下,可以這樣說: Hello, could you tell me which gate is for the flight XXX(航班號) please? 一般他們都會回答這個飛機delay了,或者在maintain , 需要再等待一下。
4. 抵達目的地
其實入關,不用說什麼,很多時候你就微笑下,遞給海關護照...他蓋章就讓你進去了,下面是邏輯上可能的標准對話:
海關:where did you fly from? 或者 where have you come from?
你:from China
(如果你不給他護照,或者他需要別的東西會說:
May I have your passport and sth, please?)
海關:what is the purpose of your visit?
你: travel. (如果是探親,就說 I'm visiting my relatives.)
海關:How long are you planning to stay?
你:Two weeks.
海關:Where will you be staying?
你:I'll be staying at a hotel。
5. 機票及簽證
►交通工具篇
其實不管火車,地鐵還是大巴,唯一需要說話的就是買票,所以就不做具體區分了。(話說出行前一定要先研究好線路,或者直接從網上把票定了,這樣就可以了)
你: Hello, Could I get one ticket to London, please? (買張到倫敦的票)
(也可以指定時間,再加上 for the 5:00 PM train | 另外買東西時一般就是用Could I have/get,或者I'd like to buy...)
對方:Single or return? (單程往返)
你:Return, please.
對方:64 Pounds, please. (假設在英國)
你:Here you are.
對方:Here's your ticket and change.
你:thank you.
* 如果是火車票的話,對方還可能會告訴你你的train will leave from platform 3(你的火車在幾號站台)
* 如果你不確定是不是你要下車的站,你可以在身邊找個人問,可以這樣問:Excuse me, I am going to XX , should I get off at this station?
►酒店篇
要說話的地方應該就是check in 和check out時,如果想要額外的room service....那進了房間看服務的冊子(room menu)吧,這里也不多提了。
Check in 很簡單,走進大堂,找到前台,把護照遞給他,然後說
Hi, I have a reservation and I am checking in。
* 他們可能會要你的信用卡,凍結點錢,防止你搞破壞,或者看付費頻道後逃跑......
然後.....他們就給你鑰匙......你去找房間就好啦。
Check out 同樣,你就說 I am checking out 然後給他們鑰匙就成了!
* 如果你有額外消費(收費節目,吃了冰箱的東西等),酒店會對你說:
"Your credit card will be charged a total of $256.78. Can you sign on the bottom?"
"Should we charge the credit card on file or did you want to use a different card?"
然後你簽單走人也就好了。
* 如果你不知道幾點check out,可以提前一天問前台:
What time do I have to check out tomorrow?
其他:
* check in後,酒店可能會問你是否need help with your bags,需要的話...記得給小費,不想給就自己來,就說 No thanks 就好。
* 如果你要人給你清掃房間,可以對前台說:Could you get someone to clean my room, please?
* 如果想去別的地方,比如市中心,可以問前台: How do I get to city center from here? Can I take a bus or do I have to take a taxi? 或者 Do you have a map of the city ?
* 如果要前台推薦吃飯的地方可以說: Can you recommend a good restaurant around here?
►餐飲篇
進餐館時,如果有人招待,可能會問你 Welcome to XX. Do you have a reservation? 你可以說 No, Do you have any free tables right now? ..... 然後他會給你帶到桌子那裡去,如果你不滿意,比如想找個靠窗的桌子,可以說 Could we get a table by the window?
一般你入座後,餐館先會問你是否要個飲料,比如:
Can I get you a drink? / Would you like to order a drink now? / What would you like to drink.
如果你不想花錢喝飲料,直接說 Water will be fine 或者 Can I have a glass of water? 就成!
想喝東西的話可以說 I'll take a coke, I'll have an orange juice, 或者你可以問下 What kind of drinks do you have?等。
然後餐館給你端來水(期間你可以研究下菜單),會問你是否開始點菜:
May I take your order? /. What would like to order? / Are you ready to order?
如果你還沒想好,說 Can I have a couple more minutes?
想好了...就直接說要點什麼就成了:
I'll take the Salisbury steak.... (不會發音, 那就指著菜單說 I'll take this....也成啊
你點好後,餐館可能會根據你點的,推薦點別的,比如
Would you like toast, a muffin, or a cornbread? 不想要繼續 No thanks 。
...... 然後就可以等著吃飯了!
吃飯期間,有些餐館可能會來人問你
How is everything? Is everything ok? How is your dinner? Do you need anything else?
其實...就是問你是否還想要點別的,多賺點錢....話說回來一開始你也確實不用把甜點啊什麼都點了... 如果你覺得味道還行可以說 Yes, that was a really great meal. We both loved it. 然後餐館可能會說 Is there anything else I can get you? 不要就是No thanks,要的話....就繼續take這個那個好了。
當你快吃完了,餐館可能會問你是否來點甜點。
Would you like dessert today? / Would you like our dessert menu?
不要的話就說no thanks,要的話可以要個dessert menu,然後繼續take這個那個的。
如果要結賬,盯著一個服務人員看,然後揮下手叫人過來,然後說
Can I have my check? 或者 I would like my check please
(他可能過來會先說 Can I get you anything else?)
* 如果你點的東西半天沒人理,可以叫人過來說 I asked for a Coke about 15 minutes ago.
* 如果你不知道是直接給錢還是在收銀台給錢可以拿了check後說 Excuse me, do we pay here or at the case register.
* 如果你不知道餐費里是不是包含了小費,你可以直接問:Is the tip included in the check? 人家說No的話就掏錢吧.....
* 另外...有時候很餓又找不到餐館,問路時就是 Excuse me, could you tell me where the nearest restaurant is?
►購物篇
一般店員會問:What can I do for you? 或者 Can I help you find something?
如果只是想逛逛可以說 I'm just looking around. 如果你確實在找東西,比如要個小號的襯衫,那就是Yes, Do you have this shirt in a smaller size?或者 Where are your blue jeans 這類。
買鞋比較特殊,因為你必須要售貨員給拿出來?你要找到店員問:
Can I try this shoes on in a seven? / Can I get this in a size six?
因為國內和歐式標准不大一樣,所以下面得話比較有用:
I don't know what my size is, can you take my measurement?
在其他類型的店裡,其實就不用說什麼話了,無非是你在找東西時可以問下,
但句型很簡單: Where can I find xxx? / Do you sell XX here?
* 問試衣間在哪裡: Where are your fitting rooms? 試過後覺得不合適需要小號,I think I need a smaller size.
* 問是否能刷卡 Can I pay by credit card.
* 確認衣服是不是打折: It's on sale, right?
* 問店什麼時候開門,什麼時候關門: What time do you open in the morning? / What time do you close?
* 最後補一個......最初學者....購物必問句: How much is it?
衣服單詞:gloves - 手套,boots - 靴子,socks - 襪子,jeans - 仔褲,jacket - 夾克,skirt - 短裙,hat - 帽子,shoes - 鞋,belt - 皮帶,shirt - 襯衫 ,boxers - 男士短褲
►換錢,問路篇
換錢會用到:
Do you exchange foreign currency? / Can I cash my traveler's checks here?
What is your exchange rate for the Chinese yuan?
The exchange rate is 0.0009 cents for one yuan.
I would like to exchange 500 yuan please.
問路會用到:
Excuse me, Do you know where the post office is?
Excuse me, I am looking for the post office, do you know how to get there?
可能回答(有很多種,隨便挑了幾個)
Turn right after you pass McDonalds.
When you see a church on your left hand side, turn right on the next street.
Go down the street, turn left on Williams street, and it will be right around the corner from the gas station.
It's pretty far from here, Go on Williams Street for about 2 miles, you'll see it next to a school.
3. 出國旅遊常用的英文口語有哪些急急急
我能提供的就那麼多了,玩的開心哈!! 旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒? Where's the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?) Sorry, I'm a stranger here, too. (對不起,我也不是本地人。) 能給我一張免費城市地圖嗎? May I have a free city map? 博物館幾點開館? When does the museum open? When does the museum close? (博物館幾點閉館?) 能告訴我這座城市有哪些好玩的地方嗎? Please tell me about some interesting places in this town. Is there anything to visit here? (這兒有沒有可看的地方?) 您對什麼感興趣? What are your interests? What are you interested in? What kind of things are you interested in? What do you like? 我對建築感興趣。 I'm interested in architecture. 都有哪些路線的旅行呢? What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?) Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……) What kind of tours are available? What kind of tours do you offer? What kind of tours are there? 請告訴我去的路線。 Please show me the way. 他們星期六開門嗎? Are they open on Saturdays? 有旅遊車嗎? Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,游覽」。 Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?) Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車游覽團嗎?) 我想坐計程車旅遊。 I'd like a tour by taxi. 我想要一個導游。 I'd like a guide. 我想要一位會日語的導游。 I want a Japanese-speaking guide. I'd like a Japanese-speaking guide, please. I'd like to request a Japanese-speaking guide. Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide? 一天多少錢? How much is it per day? 入場券多少錢? How much is admission? How much is the entrance fee? 買兩張票。 Two tickets, please. 那個建築物是什麼? What's that building? 它的歷史有多久? How old is it? 我們能進到裡面嗎? Can we go in? (我們能進到裡面嗎?) Of course. (當然能。) 我們去看看那座城堡吧。 Let's go to see the castle. 多美的景色呀! What a beautiful view! 我想多呆一會兒。 I want to stay longer. 我們走吧! Let's leave now. 我想休息一會兒。 I want to rest a while. I want to rest for a while. I want to rest. I want to take a rest. 這兒可以照相嗎? May I take a picture here? Would it be all right if I took a picture here? 您能給我們照張相嗎? Would you take a picture for us? Will you take a picture of us? 能和我一起照張相嗎? Would you mind posing with me? *pose 「(為了繪畫和拍照)擺出姿勢、樣子」。 我會把照片寄給你的。 I'll send the pictures. 哪兒有禮品店? Where is the gift shop? Where can I find the gift shop? 洗手間在哪兒? Where's the bathroom? Which way is the bathroom? Is the bathroom around here? Could you tell me how to get to the bathroom? How can I get to the bathroom? 出去然後往左拐。 It's outside, to the left. It's outside, on the left. It's outside, to your left. It's outside, on the left-hand side. It's outside, on your left. 我能走得到嗎? Can I walk there? Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。 Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?) 你最好坐公共汽車。 You should take a bus. Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?) You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。) It would be better if you took a bus. I'd recommend taking a bus. You'd better take a bus. 今天晚上的節目是什麼? What's on tonight? *on 除了表示「在……之上」之外,還有類似「電影上映,戲劇上演」的意思。 What's playing tonight? What are you showing tonight? 一共演多長時間? How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。 How long will it last? How long is it? 幾點演完? What time will it be over? What time will it end?
4. 初次國外旅行的英文常用語句有哪些
請問1號登機口在哪?
Excuse me, where is boarding gate one?
2.請問航班CZ623(航班號)在哪換登機牌?
Hi, where can I get the boarding pass for flight CZ623?
3.我在何處可取得行李?
Where can I get my baggage/luggage?
4.這些是我私人使用的東西。
These are for personal use
5.旅遊咨詢中心在那裡?
Where is tourist information?
6.是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?
Can you recommend an economical hotel?
7.是否有機場巴士可到市區?
Is there a bus to the city?
8.是否有每晚花費在50美元以下的飯店?
Is there a hotel that costs under 50 dollars a night?
9.巴士站牌(計程車招呼站)在那裡?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
10.是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?
Could you recommend a hotel in center city?
住宿篇
1.我要早上8:00設定電話叫醒。
I would like to have a morning call at 8:00 in the morning.
2.我要食物送到房間的服務。
I'd like to order room service, please.
3.我要單人房。
I'd like a single room.
4.我要兩張床的房間。
I'd like a double room.
5.我要在702房多加一張床。
I'd like an extra bed for room 702.
6.退房的適合時間?
What is the time for check-out?
7.我想訂房。
I would like to book a room.
8.我要訂一間雙人房從(日期)到(日期)
I』d like to book a double room for 3 nights from ...(日期)..to(日期).
9.雙人床一晚多少呢?
How much is a double room for one night?
10.你的房間已經預定成功。
Your booking is confirmed.
11.有飯店的巴士在機場接送嗎?
Do you have a bus service to and from the airport?
12.你可以帶我到我的房間嗎?
Could you show me my room?
13.緊急出口和樓梯在那裡?
Where is the emergency exit and staircase?
14.床單很臟。
The sheets are dirty.
15.我房間沒有熱水。
There's no hot water in my room.
16.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間。
I』m going to be arriving late, but please keep my reservation.
17.我想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
18.餐廳幾點開始營業?
When does the dining room open?
19.早餐幾點開始供應?
When is breakfast served?
20.是否可代為保管貴重物品?
Could you keep my valuables?
21.我要退房。
I'd like to check out.
22.請送給我一些冰塊和水。
Please bring me some ice and water.
23.冷氣(電視、燈)無法開啟。
The air-conditioner (TV、light) doesn't work.
24.這附近有青年旅社嗎?
Is there a hostel around here?
5. 國外旅遊常用英語
Good morning 早晨好! I don't know 我不知道
Hello 你好! I can't speak English 我不懂英文
Good evening 晚上好! Yes , Please 請
Good bye 再見! Excuse me 勞駕
See you later 再見! I am sorry 對不起
Good night 晚安! Could you do me a favor? 能夠幫我忙嗎?
Take care 保重! Please say it again 請再說一次
How are you? 你好嗎? Anyway 總之
Fine. Thank you 謝謝你,我很好! Of course 當然
Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安! By the way 順便提一下
my name is ----- 我叫------- if 如果,假設
May I have you name? 請問你貴姓? Besides 另外,況且
Nice to see you 很高興認識你。 Actually 實際上
Thank you very much 謝謝! May I smoke here? 能在這里吸煙嗎?
Thank you for your help 謝謝你的幫助。 May I use this phone? 能夠使用電話嗎?
You are welcome 不用謝。 May I sit here? 能夠坐在這里嗎?
That's right 你說的對 May I ask something? 我想問點事情
6. 出國旅遊常用英語口語有
Where is the railway station? 火車站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please. 墨爾本中心火車站
How much is it? 多少錢?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station? 有去墨爾本中心火車站的巴士嗎?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from? 去墨爾本的火車是從那一站離開的
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please. 一張去墨爾本的票
One way or a round trip ticket? 單程還是環程票
Second class one way, please 二等單程
Are there reserved seats on the train? 火車上設有座位預留嗎?
I don』t think it』s necessary, as the train won』t be crowded. 我想沒有必要,因為火車不是很擠
Can I stop over on the way? 我可以中途下車嗎?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please? 一張2等票去墨爾本
Are there any discount tickets for me? 我買票有折扣嗎?
May I see a timetable? 我可以看看時間表嗎?
Does this train run everyday? 這天天通火車嗎?
I』d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train? 我想明天去墨爾本,幾點的火車?
Is there a train that goes any faster? 有更快的車嗎?
From which station does the train leave? 火車從哪站出發?
At which window can I make a reservation? 在哪個窗口我可以做預訂
I』d like to reserve a seat on this train 我想要訂個座位
I』d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne 我想訂張去墨爾本的卧鋪
I』d like the upper (the lower) berth. 我想要個上層(下層)的
Are any reserved seats available? 可以預訂座位嗎?
I』d like to change my reservation 我想改變我的預訂
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
Smoking (non-smoking) car, please 吸煙(非吸煙)車廂
How long is the ticket valid? 車票多長時間有效?
What time does the first (last/next) train to Melbourne leave? 什麼時候第一輛(最後一輛/下一輛)車從墨爾本出發
Is it a direct train? 有直達車嗎?
Is there a connection to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的聯運嗎?
Do I have to change train? 我還需要換車嗎?
Will the train leave on schele? 火車准時出發嗎?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne? 火車幾點到墨爾本
Are there any express train? 有特快列車嗎?
Where does the train go to? 這輛車是去哪的?
Does the train split up? 列車會分離嗎?
Is there a dining (sleeping) car on the train? 這有餐車(卧鋪)車廂嗎?
Does this train stop at Melbourne? 火車在墨爾本停嗎?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne? 有直達去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Where do I change trains? 我在哪換車?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 多長時間能到墨爾本?
What platform does the train leave from? 火車從哪個站台出發
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne? 這個是去墨爾本的站台嗎?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本需要多長時間?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我需要換車嗎?
Can you help me with these bags? 你能幫我看一下包嗎?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station? 去墨爾本的火車在這站停嗎?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 還有多長時間火車能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的火車嗎?
Excuse me. May I get by? 打擾一下,我能過去嗎?
Is this seat taken? 這座有人嗎?
May I sit here? 我可以座這嗎?
I think this is my seat 我想這是我的座位。
May I smoke? 我可以吸煙嗎?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要訂餐廳的座位嗎?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o』clock? 我可以在7點訂桌嗎?
Can I stop over with this ticket? 我可以中途下車嗎?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn』t it? 這是去墨爾本的車,對嗎?
Does this car go to Melbourne? 這車去墨爾本嗎?
May I open the window? 我可以打開窗戶嗎?
What is the next stop? 下一站是什麼?
How long does this train stop there? 車在這停多長時間?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne? 到墨爾本之前可以告訴我一下嗎?
What time do we get to Melbourne? 我們什麼時間到墨爾本?
What station is this? 這站是哪裡?
Where is the sleeping car? 卧鋪在哪裡?
Where is my berth? 我的床鋪在哪裡?
Could you make up my berth? 可以整理一下我的床鋪嗎?
Could you make me up at 7 o』clock tomorrow morning? 明早7點能叫我起床嗎?
I lost my ticket. What should I do? 我丟了我的票,我該怎麼辦?
Can I cancel this ticket? 我能取消這張票嗎?
I』d like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想換成頭等票
I missed my station. 我找不到火車站拉
I missed my train. 我找不到火車拉
I left something on the train. 我忘了些東西在火車上
Please validate my pass 請確認我的通行證
I』d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow. 我開始用這張通行證在45天之間
Can I get on this train with this ticket? 我可以用這張票上車嗎?
Where is ABC office? ABC 辦公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation? 我需要預訂嗎?
I have an Apass 我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons 你們發行增刊的優待券嗎?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC線路的巴士站在哪裡?
Where is the ticket office? 賣票的地方在哪裡?
To Melbourne, please 到墨爾本,謝謝
Can I get a ticket on the bus? 我能上車買票嗎?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave? 墨爾本出發的巴士是幾點?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多長時間?
Do I have to transfer? 我還得換車嗎?
Where can I check my baggage? 在哪裡可以檢查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage? 我能帶者這些行李嗎?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from 從墨爾本出發的車在幾號門?
Which bus goes to Melbourne? 哪輛車去墨爾本
What time does next bus leave? 下一輛車什麼時候出發?
Is this seat taken? 這個座有人嗎?
May I sit next to you? 我可以做你旁邊嗎?
Where should I put my baggage? 我的行李應該放在哪裡?
What time does this bus leave? 巴士什麼時候離開?
Where is the rest room? 洗手間在哪裡?
How long does the bus stop here? 巴士在這挺多久?
I』ll get off here 我在這里下車
I』ll take the next bus. 我要坐下輛車
May I have a bus route map? 可以給我張巴士線路圖嗎?
May I see the time table? 我可以看一下時刻表嗎?
Is there a bus to Melbourne? 有去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
Where should I transfer? 我應該在哪轉站?
Where can I buy a ticket? 我在哪能買著票?
How long does it take to get there on foot? 步行去那裡需要多長時間?
Which bus goes to the airport? 哪輛車去飛機場?
Does this bus go to Melbourne? 這是去墨爾本的巴士嗎?
How much is it to Melbourne? 去墨爾本多少錢?
Transfer ticket, please 換車票
How many stops to Melbourne? 去墨爾本要停多少站?
I』d like to get off at Melbourne 我在墨爾本站下車
Could you tell me when to get off? 能告訴我什麼時候下車嗎?
How can I get the bus to stop? 我怎麼能讓巴士停下來?
I』ll get off at the cathedral. 在教堂前我要下車
I』ll get off here 我在這下車
May I have a subway map? 我可以看一下地鐵線路圖嗎?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne? 去墨爾本我應該換哪條線?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station? 我從哪個出口走在墨爾本中心火車站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station? 下一站是墨爾本中心火車站嗎?
Where is the taxi stand? 哪有計程車站台?
Could you call a taxi for me? 你能為我叫輛計程車嗎?
Where can I catch a taxi? 我在哪能趕上計程車?
Where to? 去哪裡?
How much does it cost to zoo? 去動物園多少錢?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back? 你能帶我去墨爾本在接我回來嗎?
Could you turn on the heating (air-conditioning)? 你可以把暖風(空調)打開嗎?
Could you help me carry my baggage? 你能幫我搬行李嗎?
To this place, please 去這里
I』m in a hurry 我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please? 你能帶我去市中心大概轉一下嗎?
Would you wait for me? 可以等我嗎?
Could you drive more slowly 可以開的慢點嗎?
Please turn to the right (left) 請右(左)轉
Shop here, please 停這里
How much is it? 多少錢?
The fare is different from the meter. 收費和儀表盤上的不一樣
Thank you。 Keep the change. 謝謝,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river 在這條河上有什麼樣的游覽船?
How many cruises are there each day? 這里一天有多少游覽船?
Where can I board the ship? 我在哪裡上船?
How long does it take to there and come back? 來回需要多長時間?
What time does the next ship leave? 下一班船什麼時候出發?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight? 有夜間的游覽船嗎?
Does the fare include meal? 費用包括吃的嗎?
What time do we board? 我們什麼時候上船?
What time does the ship leave? 這艘船什麼時候出發?
Where is my cabin? 我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank? 去南岸需要多長時間?
At which port do we stop? 我們在哪個碼頭停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair? 我可以預訂一張甲板上的椅子嗎?
From what time can I have breakfast? 什麼時候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here? 我們在這里停靠多久?
I』d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port 當船靠港的時候,我想看看周圍的景色
I』m seasick, may I have some medicine? 能給我些葯嗎,我暈船
Could you call a doctor, please? 能幫我找個醫生嗎?
I』d like to rent a car, please 我想要租一輛汽車。
Where can I rent a car? 在哪裡我可以租到車?
I have a reservation. 我做了預訂。
This is my voucher. 這是我的憑證。
What kind of cars do you have? 你們有什麼樣的車?
I』d like an automatic (a compact/a sports) car 我想要輛自動檔(輕便/運動)車
May I see the rate list? 我可以看下費用單嗎?
I』d like to see the car before I rent it. 我想在租之前看下車
I』d like to rent this type of car for 3 days. 我想租這種車3天
Do you have any special rates? 你們有特價嗎?
What is the rate per day (week)? 每天(周)怎麼收費?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的費用是多少?
Is the mileage free? 公里數是免費的嗎?
Does it include gas? 包括汽油嗎?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car. 不。 還車的時候請加滿油
Does the price include insurance? 保險在這費用中嗎?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license? 我可以用中國的駕照開車嗎?
Do you want insurance? 你想要保險嗎?
I』d like full insurance. 我想要全額保險
This is my international driving permit. 這是我的國際駕照。
Please write down your home address 請寫下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying? 你在哪裡暫住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning 明天早上請把車送到波士頓酒店。
When do I have to return the car? 什麼時候我還車?
Can I drop it off at my destination? 我能把車放在我的目的地嗎?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne? 我能把車放在墨爾本嗎?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car? 你們取車需要收費多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit? 我需要支付押金嗎?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble. 請告訴我一旦發生緊急情況我應該給誰打電話
May I have a road map? 能給我張道路地圖嗎?
Is there a gas station around here? 這附近有加油站嗎?
Fill it up, please 請加滿油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圓錢
How can I use this gasoline pump? 如何使用這個油泵啊?
Could you check the battery (brake fluid)? 你能檢查一下電池(剎車油)?
The clutch isn』t working right 離合器片沒有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise. 車發出奇怪的聲音
I have a flat tire. 我有一個癟胎
My car has broken down. 我的車拋錨拉
Could you show me on the map where I am? 能告訴我在地圖上的什麼位置嗎?
Where is the nearest motel around here? 這里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park? 我可以停在這嗎?
Please call the police. 請叫警察
Please call an ambulance. 請叫救護車
Where is the nearest telephone? 最近的電話在哪?
7. 因為過段時間要去國外旅遊,但是英語很差,想請教最常用的旅遊中的用到的語句,比方說問路,入住酒店等
Is there any vacant rooms? 有空房間嗎?
Excuse me, i want you to tell me the way to ..... 我想知道去。。怎麼走。
where is ......? 直接問。。。在哪裡
how can i get to..... 我怎麼可以去到。。。地方呢?
where is the nearest hotel? 最近回的旅店在答哪裡?
how much? 多少錢
8. 去國外旅遊,那些英語句子我們必須能聽懂
問路吧,我覺得問路挺重要的,畢竟在國外人生地不熟的,學會了問路一切就好辦了。