泰國旅遊簡單英語
Ⅰ 泰國旅遊景點英文介紹
1,曼谷泰國大王宮(Grand palace, Bangkok, Thailand)
Bangkok Thailand's grand palace, also known as the Palace Museum, is the palace of the king of Thailand's Bangkok dynasty king I to king viii.
(曼谷泰國大王宮又稱故宮,是泰國曼谷王朝一世王至八世王的王宮。)
The grand palace covers a total area of 218,400 square meters and is located in the center of the capital Bangkok.
(大王宮的總面積為21.84萬平方米,位於首都曼谷市中心。)
Nestled beside the chao phraya river, it is the most spectacular collection of ancient buildings in Bangkok.
(依偎在湄南河畔,是曼谷市內最為壯觀的古建築群。)
2,玉佛寺(The jade Buddha temple)
Jade Buddha temple is located in the northeast corner of Bangkok grand palace.
(玉佛寺位於曼谷大王宮的東北角。)
It is the most famous buddhist temple in Thailand and one of the three national treasures of Thailand.
(是泰國最著名的佛寺,也是泰國三大國寶之一。)
The jade Buddha temple, built in 1784, is part of the grand palace of Thailand.
(建於1784年的玉佛寺是泰國大王宮的一部分,面積約佔大王宮的1/4。)
3,普吉島(Island of phuket)
Phuket, the "pearl" of the andaman sea and the largest island in Thailand, is a typical tourist resort in southeast Asia.
(泰國最大的島嶼、安達曼海的「珍珠」普吉島是東南亞具有代表性的旅遊度假勝地。)
4,芭堤雅(pattaya)
Pattaya, famous for its sunshine, sand beach and seafood, is known as the "Oriental Hawaii" and is a world famous new seaside resort.
(芭堤雅,以陽光、沙灘、海鮮名揚天下,被譽為「東方夏威夷」,是世界著名的新興海濱旅遊度假勝地。)
5,皮皮島(phi)
phi island is about 20 kilometers southeast of phuket, Thailand.
(皮皮島位於泰國普吉島東南約20公里處。)
It is a sister island of two main islands, the big pipi in the north and the small pipi in the south.
(是由兩個主要島嶼(北部的大皮皮島和南部的小皮皮島)組成的姐妹島。)
Ⅱ 泰國旅遊常用英語
泰國旅遊常用英語:
一、基本用語
1、Where are from ? 你從哪裡來?
2、I』m from China 我來自中國
3、How do you do /How are you ? 你好/ 你好嗎?
4、Fine thank you / I』m fine,thanks 很好,謝謝
5、Nice to meet you 很高興見到你
6、Thank you very much /Thank you for your help 非常感謝/ 謝謝你的幫助
7、You are welcome 不用謝
8、Of course 當然
9、I』m so sorry 我很抱歉
10、Sorry to bother you 對不起,給你添麻煩
11、Please Never mind 請別介意
12、It doesnt matter/ Never mind 沒關系
13、That's right 你說的對
14、Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安
15、I am alone 我獨自一人
16、I can』t speak Thai 我不會說泰語
17、Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ? 你會說英語或者中文嗎?
18、My EngLish is so bad 我的英語很差
19、I can speak a little English 我會說一點英語
20、I can』t understand what you mean 我不明白你的意思
21、Can you Speak slowly? 你能說得慢一點嗎?
22、Please say it again 請再說一次
23、Please write it in English 請用英語寫下來
24、Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it?你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?
25、You are too nice 你人太好了!
26、It』s very kind of you 你真是太好了!
27、This is the first time I came to ThaiLand 這是我第一次來泰國
28、ThaiLand is a beautiful country 泰國是一個美麗的國家
29、I』m just a tourist 我只是一名遊客
二、買東西
1、I』d like to buy this 我想買這個
2、How much ? /How much is this? 多少錢? / 這個多少錢?
3、How much it all together一共多少錢?
4、Too expensive 太貴了
5、It』s too expensive for me 對我來說太貴了
6、What a price! Lower it,please! 這么高的價格,請便宜點
7、Do you have any cheaper? 有更便宜點的嗎?
8、What』s the last price 最低價多少錢?
9、Could you show me another one ? 能給我看看另一件嗎?
10、Can I have a paper bag 能給我一個紙帶嗎?
11、May I try it ? 我能試試嗎?
12、I already paid 我已經付錢了
13、I』m just looking,Thank you 我只是隨便看看,謝謝
14、Can I pay here ? 可以在這兒付帳嗎?
15、Keep the change, please 不用找錢了(給小費的一種方式)
三、問路,坐車
1、excuse me? 打擾了?
2、May I ask something ? 我能問點事嗎?
3、I don』t know the way 我不認識路
4、I took the wrong way 我走錯路了
5、I don』t know how to get there? 我不知道如何去那兒?
6、Can you take me through? 你能帶我過去嗎?
7、What is the best way to get there? 去那裡最好的方式是什麼?
8、Can you show me on the map ? 可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
9、What is the name of this street ? 這條街叫什麼名字?
10、Can I walk down there ? 我能步行到那裡嗎?
11、Is it possible to walk there? 可以走路到那裡嗎?
12、I want to go to there 我想去那裡
13、How should I go ? 我該怎麼走?
14、Which way should I go ? 我該往哪條路走?
15、Where is the bus stop/stand /railway station/airport ? 巴士車站(計程車站/火車站/飛機場)在哪裡?
16、Where is the toilet,please 請問廁所在哪裡?
17、Where is the MRT ? 地鐵在哪裡?
18、Where is the toilet ? 廁所在哪裡?
19、Please use the meter 請按表(打表)
20、Take me to this address,please! 請帶我去這個地址
21、I』m in a hurry 我時間很急
22、Can you drive more slowly ? 可以開得慢點嗎?
23、I'm scared 我很害怕
24、Stop here,Please! 請停在這兒
四、入關常用詞
1、Immigration入境檢查
2、ty-free items免稅品
3、Passport control護照檢查
4、Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡
5、Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡
6、Customs declaration card海關申報單
7、Currency declaration現金申報單
8、Valid (invalid)有效(無效)
五、應急
1、I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)
2、I caught a cold我感冒了
3、I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好
4、I have a fever我發燒
5、I have diarrhea我腹瀉
6、Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?
7、Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?
8、Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?
9、Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?
10、I will call pliceman我會找警察
11、where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡
Ⅲ 泰國旅遊常用英語想要去泰國旅遊英語不太好有哪些常
去泰國講中文就可以了
基本上旅遊點的人都會中文 連人妖秀場的人妖也會
Ⅳ 在泰國旅行常用的泰語
去泰國旅行會幾句簡單的泰語還是很有好處的,下面是幾句比較常用的泰語,附上諧音,希望能夠幫到你:
1.你好:sa wad deekab撒哇低咔
2. 謝謝:kob kun kab考坤卡
3.再見: la gon拉宮
4.多少錢:taorai套來
5. 吃飯了嗎:kin kaori yang 斤靠日央
6. 我是中國人:chan pen kon chin纏奔空斤
7.去哪兒: nai掰乃
8.想吃什麼: yak kin a rai雅金阿萊
9.不懂:maikao jai 麥靠災
10.我會說英語:chanpud pa sa English dai纏暴趴撒 English 帶
11.帥:luo裸
12:漂亮:suay隨
Ⅳ 本人要去泰國旅遊幾天,誰給說點基本用的著得英語啊 就是買東西啥的
請問樓主有英語基礎嗎?
如果有英語基礎的話,就很好辦了,買賣東西都是那版幾句英語的。
例如:權
HOW MUCH FOR ONE KILO?
It's too expensive, can you give me some discount?
如果你是沒有英文基礎的,建議可以攜帶簡單的英文會話書籍,對旅途會有幫助的。
泰國人的英文口音很重,慢慢熟悉了就會明白他們的意思了。而且英語是一門語言,重在溝通,至於講的過程中的語法問題,可以忽略的。能溝通就可以了!