泰國旅遊常用英語一覽表
① 我想要一篇去泰國旅遊的英文介紹
Chiang mai temple is the northern city of Chiang mai's oldest temple,built in the 15 th century,stupa cascade is strewn at random,carve heavy and complicated,the base number of honour made by an elephant statue of the ancient city of Chiang mai-down from generation to generation,and elephant city that have a close relationship.Temple consecrate a Buddha 1800 years ago and a statue of Buddha crystal 2500 years ago,is the marble of figure of Buddha and curiosities.
清邁寺是泰國北部城市清邁最古老的寺廟,始建於15世紀初,佛塔層疊錯落,雕琢繁復,底座由數尊大象雕像做成——相傳清邁古城的建城,與大象有著密切的關系.寺廟里供奉了一尊1800年前的水晶佛像和一尊2500年前的大理石佛像,堪稱稀世珍寶.
② 泰國自由行必備的英語有哪些
一.基本用語(打招呼,問候,介紹…)
Where are from ?你從哪裡來?
I』m from China我來自中國
How do you do你好
How are you ?你好嗎?
Fine thank you很好,謝謝
Nice to meet you很高興見到你
Thank you very much非常感謝
Thank you all the same仍然感謝你
You are welcome不用謝
Of course當然
Thank you for your help謝謝你的幫助
I』m so sorry我很抱歉
Sorry to bother you對不起,給你添麻煩
Please Never mind請別介意
It doesnt matter沒關系
That's right你說的對
Never mind沒關系
Have a nice trip祝你旅途平安
I am alone我獨自一人
I』m very Poor我很窮
I can』t speak Thai我不會說泰語
Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ?你會說英語或者中文嗎?
My EngLish is so bad我的英語很差
I can speak a little English我會說一點英語
I can』t understand what you mean我不明白你的意思
Can you Speak slowly?你能說得慢一點嗎?
Please say it again請再說一次
Please write it in English請用英語寫下來
Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it
你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?
You are too nice你人太好了!
It』s kind of you你真是太好了!
This is the first time I came to ThaiLand這是我第一次來泰國
ThaiLand is a beautiful country泰國是一個美麗的國家
I』m just a tourist我只是一名遊客
二.買東西 (問價,討價還價)
I』d like to buy this.我想買這個
How much ?多少錢?
How much is this?這個多少錢?
How much is that?那個多少錢?
How much it all together一共多少錢?
Too expensive太貴了
It』s too expensive for me對我來說太貴了
What a price! Lower it,please!這么高的價格,請降點
Do you have any cheaper?有更便宜點的嗎?
What』s the last price最低價多少錢?
Do you have anything cheaper than this ?有沒有比這個更便宜一點的?
Could you show me another one ?能給我看看另一件嗎?
Can I have a paper bag能給我一個紙帶嗎?
May I try it ?我能試試嗎?
I already paid我已經付錢了
I』m just looking. Thank you我只是隨便看看,謝謝
Could you give me a little discount你能給我一點折扣嗎?
Can I pay here ?可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Keep the change, please不用找錢了,(給小費的一種方式)
註:Thai Bath(泰銖)
溫馨提示:泰國人在告訴你價格的時候,都會在數字後面加一個 Bath,讀
作:「吧」…比如10泰銖,會讀作: Ten bath (Ten吧)…就好像我們說多少元
一樣的道理.
在泰國購買食品或水果等需要稱重的東西,都是以公斤來計算的.
三.問路,坐車(最好能配合地圖和肢體語言)
May I ask something ?我能問點事嗎?
I don』t know the way我不認識路
I took the wrong way我走錯路了
I lost my way我迷路了
I don』t know how to get there我不知道如何去那兒?
Can you take me through你能帶我過去嗎?
What is the best way to get there?去那裡最好的方式是什麼?
How far is it from here ?離這里有多遠?
Can you show me on the map ?可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
What is the name of this street ?這條街叫什麼名字?
Can I walk down there ?我能步行到那裡嗎?
Is it possible to walk there?可以走路到那裡嗎?
I want to go to there我想去那裡
How should I go ?我該怎麼走?
Which way should I go ?我該往哪條路走?
Where is the bus stop ?巴士車站在哪裡?
Where is the taxi stand?計程車站在哪裡?
Where is the railway station ?火車站在哪裡?
where is the airport?飛機場在哪裡?
Where is the toilet,please請問廁所在哪裡?
Where is the Subway station ?地鐵站在哪裡?
Where is the MRT ?地鐵在哪裡?
Where is the BTS ? BTS在哪裡?
I want to go to the ...我想去...
I want to go to the toilet我想去廁所
Where is the toilet ?廁所在哪裡?
Is there a toilet near here ?附近有廁所嗎?
TAXI(坐計程車)
Please use the meter請按表(打表)
Take me to this address,please!請帶我去這個地址
I』m in a hurry我時間很急
Can you drive more slowly ?可以開得慢點嗎?
I'm scared我很害怕
Stop here,Please!請停在這兒
坐火車
Where can I buy a ticket我在哪裡可以買到票?
Where is the ticket office ?賣票的地方在哪裡?
May I see the time table ?我可以看看時間表嗎?
What time does it leave ?幾點發車?
A ticket to Chiengmai please !一張去清邁的車票
Second class one way,please !二等單程
I』d like the upper berth我想要上鋪
機場
Where can I check in ?在哪裡辦登機手續?
Where is boarding gate for AirAisa airline ?亞航的登機口在哪裡?
What is the gate number ?在幾號登機口登機?
Airline ticket飛機票
Could you tell me how to fill in?請告訴我如何填寫?(填出入境單)
Where is my seat ?我的座位 在哪裡?
Can I have a window seat,please可以給我一個靠窗的位置嗎?
Where can I get my baggage?我去哪裡取行李?
入關檢查用語
Your passport and declaration card, please請出示你的護照和海關申報單
Do you have anything to declare?你攜帶的東西有必須申報的嗎?
No. I don't沒有
Please open this bag請打開這件行李
What are these?這是什麼東西?
These are for my personal use這是我的個人用品
入關常用詞
Immigration入境檢查
ty-free items免稅品
Passport control護照檢查
Quarantine檢疫
Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡
Residents本國居民
Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡
Non-residents外國居民
Customs declaration card海關申報單
Visa簽證
Currency declaration現金申報單
Destination目的地
Valid (invalid)有效(無效)
Cash現金
四.吃飯,住宿.玩
.吃喝
I'm very hungry我很餓
Where is the restaurant near here ?這附近餐館在哪裡?
Can I see the menu?我可以看一下菜單嗎?
Do you have Chinese or English menu ?有中文或英語菜單嗎?
Have a little spicy food ?有辣一點的食物嗎?
Which is more delicious ?哪個更好吃?
It』s very delicious非常美味
I like this我喜歡這個
Can you tell me how to eat this ?你能告訴我如何吃這個嗎?
How to eat ?怎麼吃?
I want to eat rice我想要吃米飯
I want to eat noodles我想吃面條
I』m thirsty我口渴
I want to drink我想喝水
I want to a cold drink我想喝一杯冷飲
I』d like a glass of water,please我想要一杯水
I want to drink a cup of coffee我想喝一杯咖啡
Check,Please請結帳
.住宿
I made a reservation in the internet我在網上預訂了房間
Is there a youth hotel near here ?這附近有青年旅社嗎?
Excuse me,do you have any rooms ?請問有房間嗎?
I want a single room我想要單人間
I want a double room我想要雙人單
Can I see the room我能看一下房間嗎?
Can you tell me how to find my room?請問我的房間怎麼走?
The toliet is public or private?廁所是公共的還是私用的?
may I take a shower我可以淋浴嗎?
It』s too hot in here這兒太熱了
Is there a electric fan in the room ?房間里有電風扇 嗎?
I want a room with air conditioning我想要一間帶空調的房間
I want a room with electric fan我想要一間帶電風扇的房間
風扇房(room of fan)
空調房(room of air-condition)
Is it safe?這里安全嗎?
Could you keep my valuables ?能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?
I』d like to stay for one night,please我要住一晚
Can I stay here for one night ?我可以在這里住宿一晚嗎?
What is the check out time?退房時間是幾點?
How much is the room per night?每晚多少錢?
Do I have to pay a deposit?我需要支付押金嗎?
Key deposit (鑰匙押金)
Do you have a cheaper room?你們有便宜一點的房間嗎?
I will take this room我想要這間房
Does the price include breakfast?價錢包括早餐嗎?
I go out for a while我出去一會兒
When do you close你們什麼時候關門?
I』d like to check out now我想要退房
.玩
can I take a picture in here ?我可以在這里拍照嗎?
Could you take a picture for me ?你能幫我拍張照嗎?
Can I take a photo with you ?我能和你合影嗎?
when I am ready,please press this button當我准備好以後,請按這個鍵
one day trip一日游
half day trip半日游
I want to ride the elephant我想騎大象
Have a rest休息一下
How long shall I wait我需要等多久?
what's time to start什麼時間開始?
I will return as soon as possible我會盡快回來
Where can I rent[rent] a bike(bicycle)我在哪裡可以租一輛自行車?
What time must be reture ?什麼時間必須歸還? Is this free ?這是免費
的嗎? One thousand two hundred and fifty一千兩百五十
let's think about讓我們想想/考慮一下
五.應急
I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)
I caught a cold我感冒了
I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好
I have a fever我發燒
I have diarrhea我腹瀉
Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?
Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?
Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?
I will call pliceman我會找警察
where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡
③ 去泰國旅遊100句簡單語言有哪些
1、你好!⇒Sa-wa-di-ka薩瓦迪卡⇒Hello!/Hi!
2、你好嗎?⇒sa--di-mai薩拜迪麥⇒How are you?
3、我還好!⇒sa--di薩拜迪⇒I am fine!
4、您叫什麼名字?⇒kun-ci-a-lai坤賜阿萊⇒what is your name?
5、你去哪裡?⇒kun--nai 坤拜奈⇒where are you going?
6、再見!⇒la-gong 拉拱⇒Good Bye!/Bye Bye
7、祝好運!⇒cuo-di措迪⇒Good Luck!
8、謝謝你!⇒kuo-kun擴坤⇒Thank you!
9、對不起!⇒kuo-tuo擴拓⇒sorry!/Excuse me!
10、不要緊!⇒mai-bian-lai賣鞭萊⇒never mind!
11、不明白!⇒mai-kao-zai 賣靠哉⇒don't understand!
12、你能幫我一下嗎?⇒kun-que-can-dai-mai坤鵲蠶代麥⇒can you help me?
13、我在找。⇒can-ha-you 蠶哈友⇒ I'm looking for.
14、迷路了。⇒mai-lu-za-tan賣路雜攤⇒Lose way.
15、我想去。⇒can-ya-蠶亞掰⇒ I want to go to .
16、火車站⇒sha-tan-ni-luo-huai沙潭尼摞淮⇒ train station?
17、公共汽車站⇒sha-tan-ni-luo-mie 沙潭尼摞咩⇒Bus stop
18、飛機場⇒sha-nang-bing沙囊冰⇒Air Station
19、酒店⇒long-liang隆涼⇒Hotel
20、學校⇒long-lian隆簾⇒school
21、警察署⇒sha-tan-ni-dan-luo沙潭尼丹摞⇒Police Station
22、醫院⇒long-pa-ya-ban隆帕雅般⇒Hospital
23、洗手間⇒hong-nan哄南⇒Toilet/W.C
24、不要⇒mai-ao賣凹⇒Don』t/No
25、要⇒ao 凹⇒Need To
26、不是⇒mai-cai賣菜⇒an』t/No
27、是⇒cai菜⇒Is/Yes
28、不要怕⇒mai–dong-gua賣冬瓜⇒Be fearless of
29、別擔心!⇒mai-dong-huan 賣冬緩⇒ Care Nothing For!
30、兄|姐(泰國禮貌稱呼)⇒pi 屁⇒Elder brother|sister
31、弟|妹(泰國禮貌稱呼)⇒nong膿⇒Younger brothing|sister
32、價格多少?⇒laka-tao-lai拉咖討來⇒How much?
33、便宜一點可以嗎?⇒tu -(n-oi快連讀)-dai-mai土(n-oi)代麥⇒cheap OK!
34、貴了!⇒pian-liao 翩遼⇒Expensive!
35、兌換錢⇒lie-en 列恩⇒Change Money
36、去哪裡?⇒-nai 拜奈⇒Where to?
37、去海灘⇒-ta-lie 拜踏咧⇒Go to Beach
38、去、走⇒拜⇒Go/Walk
39、電話⇒tuo-le-sa 托勒灑⇒telephone
40、你真漂亮!⇒kun-sui-jing-jing坤水晶晶⇒you beautiful!
41、你真英俊!⇒kun-luo-jing-jing坤裸晶晶⇒you handsome!
42、幾點鍾?⇒gei-meng給蒙⇒what time?
43、三點了⇒san-meng-liao三蒙遼⇒three clock
44、12345678910⇒能、宋、三、喜、哈、吼、捷、別、告、媳
45、好吃!⇒a-(l-oi快連讀) 啊(l-oi)⇒ Good!
46、好玩!⇒sa-nu薩努/Interest!
47、好看!⇒na- 那杜⇒Be good!
48、不行!⇒mai-dai 賣代⇒No!
49、喜歡!⇒chuo 戳⇒like
50、不喜歡!⇒mai-chuo 賣戳⇒Don』t like
④ 在泰國旅行常用的泰語
去泰國旅行會幾句簡單的泰語還是很有好處的,下面是幾句比較常用的泰語,附上諧音,希望能夠幫到你:
1.你好:sa wad deekab撒哇低咔
2. 謝謝:kob kun kab考坤卡
3.再見: la gon拉宮
4.多少錢:taorai套來
5. 吃飯了嗎:kin kaori yang 斤靠日央
6. 我是中國人:chan pen kon chin纏奔空斤
7.去哪兒: nai掰乃
8.想吃什麼: yak kin a rai雅金阿萊
9.不懂:maikao jai 麥靠災
10.我會說英語:chanpud pa sa English dai纏暴趴撒 English 帶
11.帥:luo裸
12:漂亮:suay隨
⑤ 出國旅遊常用英語都有啥
交通工具
1飛機篇
辦理登機
單詞
詢問登機口
詢問飛行信息
1.Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
這次班機是在這個櫃台辦理登機手續嗎?
2.Any hand luggage, madam?
夫人,有手提行李嗎?
3.I have one shoulder bag.
我有一隻背包。
4.Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
您准備把那小包作為手提行李嗎?
5.Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用稱重。
6.Hand-baggage is not included.
手提行李不包括在內。
7.Could you put on the luggage label, please?
請您把行李標簽繫上可以嗎?
8.Will you put your luggage on the counter?
把您的行李放在櫃台上好嗎?
9.Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
你看我的手提包要過磅嗎?
10.Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
就是這些。要不要把我們的全部行李一起過磅?
11.May all my luggage be weighed?
我的行李必須全部過磅嗎?
12.I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
我一共三件行李超重嗎?
13.How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
先生,您有多少件行李要托運?
14.I want to check these three pieces.
我想托運這三件行李。
15.Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
這只短途旅行包我自己隨身帶。
16.Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
您的行李箱要托運。其餘的您可以隨身攜帶。
17.Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
我可以隨身帶手提包上機嗎?
18.You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
您可以免費帶手提行李上機。
19.The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
免費行李限額是25千克。
20.You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
您只能帶24磅行李。
21.Is that inside the free allowance?
這沒超出免費行李限額吧。
22.It's just below the limit.
剛好低於限額。
23.They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
它們重5磅,所以我正好在重量限額之內。
24.There's no excess to pay.
不需要超重費。
25.It's five kilos overweight.
超重5千克。
26.I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李費,先生。
27.Well, how much do I owe you?
那麼我該付您多少錢?
28.The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
超重費是每公斤5美元。
29.Will you give me your ticket?
把您的機票給我好嗎?
30.May I have your tickets and passports, please?
請把您的機票和護照給我好嗎?
31.Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
這是我的護照,我准備坐中國民航班機去紐約。
32.Here's your luggage bill.
這是您的行李單。
33.Here's a cabin luggage label.
這是一張機艙行李標簽。
34.Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
這是您的機票及登機牌。
登機牌:boarding pass/boarding card
辦理登機手續:check in
櫃台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(較小)/hand-carried luggage(較大)
行李過磅/行李稱重:to weigh the luggage
A:Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
我應該在幾號登機口登機?
B:Gate Eight.
8號登機口。
A:Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
請問我的登機口是幾號?
B:Your gate number is 6.
您的登機口是6號。
1. What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
北京和倫敦的時差是多少?
2.Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
你能告訴我一下我們什麼時候到達倫敦嗎?
3. When are we going to be landing?
我們什麼時候開始降落?
4.How long is the flight to... ?
飛機到……要多久?
5.Is the flight on schele?
詢問能夠准時起飛降落嗎?
6.Is the flight on time?
飛機會准時起飛嗎?
7.Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
這個航班會准時到達洛杉磯嗎?
詳情請戳:大連學為貴訂閱號(dlguixue)
⑥ 泰國旅遊景點英文介紹
1,曼谷泰國大王宮(Grand palace, Bangkok, Thailand)
Bangkok Thailand's grand palace, also known as the Palace Museum, is the palace of the king of Thailand's Bangkok dynasty king I to king viii.
(曼谷泰國大王宮又稱故宮,是泰國曼谷王朝一世王至八世王的王宮。)
The grand palace covers a total area of 218,400 square meters and is located in the center of the capital Bangkok.
(大王宮的總面積為21.84萬平方米,位於首都曼谷市中心。)
Nestled beside the chao phraya river, it is the most spectacular collection of ancient buildings in Bangkok.
(依偎在湄南河畔,是曼谷市內最為壯觀的古建築群。)
2,玉佛寺(The jade Buddha temple)
Jade Buddha temple is located in the northeast corner of Bangkok grand palace.
(玉佛寺位於曼谷大王宮的東北角。)
It is the most famous buddhist temple in Thailand and one of the three national treasures of Thailand.
(是泰國最著名的佛寺,也是泰國三大國寶之一。)
The jade Buddha temple, built in 1784, is part of the grand palace of Thailand.
(建於1784年的玉佛寺是泰國大王宮的一部分,面積約佔大王宮的1/4。)
3,普吉島(Island of phuket)
Phuket, the "pearl" of the andaman sea and the largest island in Thailand, is a typical tourist resort in southeast Asia.
(泰國最大的島嶼、安達曼海的「珍珠」普吉島是東南亞具有代表性的旅遊度假勝地。)
4,芭堤雅(pattaya)
Pattaya, famous for its sunshine, sand beach and seafood, is known as the "Oriental Hawaii" and is a world famous new seaside resort.
(芭堤雅,以陽光、沙灘、海鮮名揚天下,被譽為「東方夏威夷」,是世界著名的新興海濱旅遊度假勝地。)
5,皮皮島(phi)
phi island is about 20 kilometers southeast of phuket, Thailand.
(皮皮島位於泰國普吉島東南約20公里處。)
It is a sister island of two main islands, the big pipi in the north and the small pipi in the south.
(是由兩個主要島嶼(北部的大皮皮島和南部的小皮皮島)組成的姐妹島。)
⑦ 泰國旅遊常用英語
泰國旅遊常用英語:
一、基本用語
1、Where are from ? 你從哪裡來?
2、I』m from China 我來自中國
3、How do you do /How are you ? 你好/ 你好嗎?
4、Fine thank you / I』m fine,thanks 很好,謝謝
5、Nice to meet you 很高興見到你
6、Thank you very much /Thank you for your help 非常感謝/ 謝謝你的幫助
7、You are welcome 不用謝
8、Of course 當然
9、I』m so sorry 我很抱歉
10、Sorry to bother you 對不起,給你添麻煩
11、Please Never mind 請別介意
12、It doesnt matter/ Never mind 沒關系
13、That's right 你說的對
14、Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安
15、I am alone 我獨自一人
16、I can』t speak Thai 我不會說泰語
17、Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ? 你會說英語或者中文嗎?
18、My EngLish is so bad 我的英語很差
19、I can speak a little English 我會說一點英語
20、I can』t understand what you mean 我不明白你的意思
21、Can you Speak slowly? 你能說得慢一點嗎?
22、Please say it again 請再說一次
23、Please write it in English 請用英語寫下來
24、Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it?你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?
25、You are too nice 你人太好了!
26、It』s very kind of you 你真是太好了!
27、This is the first time I came to ThaiLand 這是我第一次來泰國
28、ThaiLand is a beautiful country 泰國是一個美麗的國家
29、I』m just a tourist 我只是一名遊客
二、買東西
1、I』d like to buy this 我想買這個
2、How much ? /How much is this? 多少錢? / 這個多少錢?
3、How much it all together一共多少錢?
4、Too expensive 太貴了
5、It』s too expensive for me 對我來說太貴了
6、What a price! Lower it,please! 這么高的價格,請便宜點
7、Do you have any cheaper? 有更便宜點的嗎?
8、What』s the last price 最低價多少錢?
9、Could you show me another one ? 能給我看看另一件嗎?
10、Can I have a paper bag 能給我一個紙帶嗎?
11、May I try it ? 我能試試嗎?
12、I already paid 我已經付錢了
13、I』m just looking,Thank you 我只是隨便看看,謝謝
14、Can I pay here ? 可以在這兒付帳嗎?
15、Keep the change, please 不用找錢了(給小費的一種方式)
三、問路,坐車
1、excuse me? 打擾了?
2、May I ask something ? 我能問點事嗎?
3、I don』t know the way 我不認識路
4、I took the wrong way 我走錯路了
5、I don』t know how to get there? 我不知道如何去那兒?
6、Can you take me through? 你能帶我過去嗎?
7、What is the best way to get there? 去那裡最好的方式是什麼?
8、Can you show me on the map ? 可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
9、What is the name of this street ? 這條街叫什麼名字?
10、Can I walk down there ? 我能步行到那裡嗎?
11、Is it possible to walk there? 可以走路到那裡嗎?
12、I want to go to there 我想去那裡
13、How should I go ? 我該怎麼走?
14、Which way should I go ? 我該往哪條路走?
15、Where is the bus stop/stand /railway station/airport ? 巴士車站(計程車站/火車站/飛機場)在哪裡?
16、Where is the toilet,please 請問廁所在哪裡?
17、Where is the MRT ? 地鐵在哪裡?
18、Where is the toilet ? 廁所在哪裡?
19、Please use the meter 請按表(打表)
20、Take me to this address,please! 請帶我去這個地址
21、I』m in a hurry 我時間很急
22、Can you drive more slowly ? 可以開得慢點嗎?
23、I'm scared 我很害怕
24、Stop here,Please! 請停在這兒
四、入關常用詞
1、Immigration入境檢查
2、ty-free items免稅品
3、Passport control護照檢查
4、Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡
5、Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡
6、Customs declaration card海關申報單
7、Currency declaration現金申報單
8、Valid (invalid)有效(無效)
五、應急
1、I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)
2、I caught a cold我感冒了
3、I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好
4、I have a fever我發燒
5、I have diarrhea我腹瀉
6、Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?
7、Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?
8、Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?
9、Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?
10、I will call pliceman我會找警察
11、where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡
⑧ 去泰國的常用英語
叟哇地 是你好