旅遊英語泰國
㈠ 泰國旅遊景點英文介紹
1,曼谷泰國大王宮(Grand palace, Bangkok, Thailand)
Bangkok Thailand's grand palace, also known as the Palace Museum, is the palace of the king of Thailand's Bangkok dynasty king I to king viii.
(曼谷泰國大王宮又稱故宮,是泰國曼谷王朝一世王至八世王的王宮。)
The grand palace covers a total area of 218,400 square meters and is located in the center of the capital Bangkok.
(大王宮的總面積為21.84萬平方米,位於首都曼谷市中心。)
Nestled beside the chao phraya river, it is the most spectacular collection of ancient buildings in Bangkok.
(依偎在湄南河畔,是曼谷市內最為壯觀的古建築群。)
2,玉佛寺(The jade Buddha temple)
Jade Buddha temple is located in the northeast corner of Bangkok grand palace.
(玉佛寺位於曼谷大王宮的東北角。)
It is the most famous buddhist temple in Thailand and one of the three national treasures of Thailand.
(是泰國最著名的佛寺,也是泰國三大國寶之一。)
The jade Buddha temple, built in 1784, is part of the grand palace of Thailand.
(建於1784年的玉佛寺是泰國大王宮的一部分,面積約佔大王宮的1/4。)
3,普吉島(Island of phuket)
Phuket, the "pearl" of the andaman sea and the largest island in Thailand, is a typical tourist resort in southeast Asia.
(泰國最大的島嶼、安達曼海的「珍珠」普吉島是東南亞具有代表性的旅遊度假勝地。)
4,芭堤雅(pattaya)
Pattaya, famous for its sunshine, sand beach and seafood, is known as the "Oriental Hawaii" and is a world famous new seaside resort.
(芭堤雅,以陽光、沙灘、海鮮名揚天下,被譽為「東方夏威夷」,是世界著名的新興海濱旅遊度假勝地。)
5,皮皮島(phi)
phi island is about 20 kilometers southeast of phuket, Thailand.
(皮皮島位於泰國普吉島東南約20公里處。)
It is a sister island of two main islands, the big pipi in the north and the small pipi in the south.
(是由兩個主要島嶼(北部的大皮皮島和南部的小皮皮島)組成的姐妹島。)
㈡ 泰國自由行必備的英語有哪些
一.基本用語(打招呼,問候,介紹…)
Where are from ?你從哪裡來?
I』m from China我來自中國
How do you do你好
How are you ?你好嗎?
Fine thank you很好,謝謝
Nice to meet you很高興見到你
Thank you very much非常感謝
Thank you all the same仍然感謝你
You are welcome不用謝
Of course當然
Thank you for your help謝謝你的幫助
I』m so sorry我很抱歉
Sorry to bother you對不起,給你添麻煩
Please Never mind請別介意
It doesnt matter沒關系
That's right你說的對
Never mind沒關系
Have a nice trip祝你旅途平安
I am alone我獨自一人
I』m very Poor我很窮
I can』t speak Thai我不會說泰語
Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ?你會說英語或者中文嗎?
My EngLish is so bad我的英語很差
I can speak a little English我會說一點英語
I can』t understand what you mean我不明白你的意思
Can you Speak slowly?你能說得慢一點嗎?
Please say it again請再說一次
Please write it in English請用英語寫下來
Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it
你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?
You are too nice你人太好了!
It』s kind of you你真是太好了!
This is the first time I came to ThaiLand這是我第一次來泰國
ThaiLand is a beautiful country泰國是一個美麗的國家
I』m just a tourist我只是一名遊客
二.買東西 (問價,討價還價)
I』d like to buy this.我想買這個
How much ?多少錢?
How much is this?這個多少錢?
How much is that?那個多少錢?
How much it all together一共多少錢?
Too expensive太貴了
It』s too expensive for me對我來說太貴了
What a price! Lower it,please!這么高的價格,請降點
Do you have any cheaper?有更便宜點的嗎?
What』s the last price最低價多少錢?
Do you have anything cheaper than this ?有沒有比這個更便宜一點的?
Could you show me another one ?能給我看看另一件嗎?
Can I have a paper bag能給我一個紙帶嗎?
May I try it ?我能試試嗎?
I already paid我已經付錢了
I』m just looking. Thank you我只是隨便看看,謝謝
Could you give me a little discount你能給我一點折扣嗎?
Can I pay here ?可以在這兒付帳嗎?
Keep the change, please不用找錢了,(給小費的一種方式)
註:Thai Bath(泰銖)
溫馨提示:泰國人在告訴你價格的時候,都會在數字後面加一個 Bath,讀
作:「吧」…比如10泰銖,會讀作: Ten bath (Ten吧)…就好像我們說多少元
一樣的道理.
在泰國購買食品或水果等需要稱重的東西,都是以公斤來計算的.
三.問路,坐車(最好能配合地圖和肢體語言)
May I ask something ?我能問點事嗎?
I don』t know the way我不認識路
I took the wrong way我走錯路了
I lost my way我迷路了
I don』t know how to get there我不知道如何去那兒?
Can you take me through你能帶我過去嗎?
What is the best way to get there?去那裡最好的方式是什麼?
How far is it from here ?離這里有多遠?
Can you show me on the map ?可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
What is the name of this street ?這條街叫什麼名字?
Can I walk down there ?我能步行到那裡嗎?
Is it possible to walk there?可以走路到那裡嗎?
I want to go to there我想去那裡
How should I go ?我該怎麼走?
Which way should I go ?我該往哪條路走?
Where is the bus stop ?巴士車站在哪裡?
Where is the taxi stand?計程車站在哪裡?
Where is the railway station ?火車站在哪裡?
where is the airport?飛機場在哪裡?
Where is the toilet,please請問廁所在哪裡?
Where is the Subway station ?地鐵站在哪裡?
Where is the MRT ?地鐵在哪裡?
Where is the BTS ? BTS在哪裡?
I want to go to the ...我想去...
I want to go to the toilet我想去廁所
Where is the toilet ?廁所在哪裡?
Is there a toilet near here ?附近有廁所嗎?
TAXI(坐計程車)
Please use the meter請按表(打表)
Take me to this address,please!請帶我去這個地址
I』m in a hurry我時間很急
Can you drive more slowly ?可以開得慢點嗎?
I'm scared我很害怕
Stop here,Please!請停在這兒
坐火車
Where can I buy a ticket我在哪裡可以買到票?
Where is the ticket office ?賣票的地方在哪裡?
May I see the time table ?我可以看看時間表嗎?
What time does it leave ?幾點發車?
A ticket to Chiengmai please !一張去清邁的車票
Second class one way,please !二等單程
I』d like the upper berth我想要上鋪
機場
Where can I check in ?在哪裡辦登機手續?
Where is boarding gate for AirAisa airline ?亞航的登機口在哪裡?
What is the gate number ?在幾號登機口登機?
Airline ticket飛機票
Could you tell me how to fill in?請告訴我如何填寫?(填出入境單)
Where is my seat ?我的座位 在哪裡?
Can I have a window seat,please可以給我一個靠窗的位置嗎?
Where can I get my baggage?我去哪裡取行李?
入關檢查用語
Your passport and declaration card, please請出示你的護照和海關申報單
Do you have anything to declare?你攜帶的東西有必須申報的嗎?
No. I don't沒有
Please open this bag請打開這件行李
What are these?這是什麼東西?
These are for my personal use這是我的個人用品
入關常用詞
Immigration入境檢查
ty-free items免稅品
Passport control護照檢查
Quarantine檢疫
Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡
Residents本國居民
Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡
Non-residents外國居民
Customs declaration card海關申報單
Visa簽證
Currency declaration現金申報單
Destination目的地
Valid (invalid)有效(無效)
Cash現金
四.吃飯,住宿.玩
.吃喝
I'm very hungry我很餓
Where is the restaurant near here ?這附近餐館在哪裡?
Can I see the menu?我可以看一下菜單嗎?
Do you have Chinese or English menu ?有中文或英語菜單嗎?
Have a little spicy food ?有辣一點的食物嗎?
Which is more delicious ?哪個更好吃?
It』s very delicious非常美味
I like this我喜歡這個
Can you tell me how to eat this ?你能告訴我如何吃這個嗎?
How to eat ?怎麼吃?
I want to eat rice我想要吃米飯
I want to eat noodles我想吃面條
I』m thirsty我口渴
I want to drink我想喝水
I want to a cold drink我想喝一杯冷飲
I』d like a glass of water,please我想要一杯水
I want to drink a cup of coffee我想喝一杯咖啡
Check,Please請結帳
.住宿
I made a reservation in the internet我在網上預訂了房間
Is there a youth hotel near here ?這附近有青年旅社嗎?
Excuse me,do you have any rooms ?請問有房間嗎?
I want a single room我想要單人間
I want a double room我想要雙人單
Can I see the room我能看一下房間嗎?
Can you tell me how to find my room?請問我的房間怎麼走?
The toliet is public or private?廁所是公共的還是私用的?
may I take a shower我可以淋浴嗎?
It』s too hot in here這兒太熱了
Is there a electric fan in the room ?房間里有電風扇 嗎?
I want a room with air conditioning我想要一間帶空調的房間
I want a room with electric fan我想要一間帶電風扇的房間
風扇房(room of fan)
空調房(room of air-condition)
Is it safe?這里安全嗎?
Could you keep my valuables ?能幫我保管貴重物品嗎?
I』d like to stay for one night,please我要住一晚
Can I stay here for one night ?我可以在這里住宿一晚嗎?
What is the check out time?退房時間是幾點?
How much is the room per night?每晚多少錢?
Do I have to pay a deposit?我需要支付押金嗎?
Key deposit (鑰匙押金)
Do you have a cheaper room?你們有便宜一點的房間嗎?
I will take this room我想要這間房
Does the price include breakfast?價錢包括早餐嗎?
I go out for a while我出去一會兒
When do you close你們什麼時候關門?
I』d like to check out now我想要退房
.玩
can I take a picture in here ?我可以在這里拍照嗎?
Could you take a picture for me ?你能幫我拍張照嗎?
Can I take a photo with you ?我能和你合影嗎?
when I am ready,please press this button當我准備好以後,請按這個鍵
one day trip一日游
half day trip半日游
I want to ride the elephant我想騎大象
Have a rest休息一下
How long shall I wait我需要等多久?
what's time to start什麼時間開始?
I will return as soon as possible我會盡快回來
Where can I rent[rent] a bike(bicycle)我在哪裡可以租一輛自行車?
What time must be reture ?什麼時間必須歸還? Is this free ?這是免費
的嗎? One thousand two hundred and fifty一千兩百五十
let's think about讓我們想想/考慮一下
五.應急
I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)
I caught a cold我感冒了
I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好
I have a fever我發燒
I have diarrhea我腹瀉
Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?
Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?
Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?
I will call pliceman我會找警察
where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡
㈢ 泰國旅遊日記英文帶翻譯
Lastweek,ItraveledtoZhuhai..ThetrafficofZhuhaiisgood.,.MacauisontheoppositeofZhuhai...
上周,我去珠海旅遊了。街道非常干凈,樓真的很高。珠海的交通很好,都沒有交通堵塞,因為交通系統很良好。澳門就在珠海對面。我們甚至可以看到在澳門大街上馳騁的車輛。我希望可以踏入澳門這座魔幻之城旅遊。
㈣ 去泰國旅遊不會英語
哈哈,去泰國旅遊不怎麼經常用英語的,因為當地人的英語也不咋地,不過出境游的一些簡單英語還是必須的咯,祝你旅途愉快
㈤ 泰國旅遊常用英語想要去泰國旅遊英語不太好有哪些常
去泰國講中文就可以了
基本上旅遊點的人都會中文 連人妖秀場的人妖也會
㈥ 泰國旅遊英語翻譯
第一句,最後面是說,這兩個地方的文化聯系緊密,超越了現在政治版圖的限制(舉例說明就好比在東北有很多朝鮮族,他們和朝鮮半島上的兩個國家有同樣的文化淵源,但是政治版圖上卻分成了中國和朝韓一樣)。然後就是說邊境線那邊的東西,不在這次旅行的范圍之內,如果想要深入了解,得再進行一次其他的,專門針對那些地方的旅行。
第二句後半段的意思就是說現代文明背景下的城市的喧囂,已經使得那種古韻不再悠然。
第三句,應該是繼續運行中的,存在的,沒有荒廢的。也就是說那個廟現在還保持原貌,包括其中人員運作機制。它坐落在一個廢棄的廟遺址旁邊。
The majority of clientele in this range are package tourists who aren』t independently shopping for accommodation, so there is little incentive to keep quarters spiffy.
我翻譯的大概是:住在這里的顧客大部分都是那些被統一安排食宿的包價旅遊者,因此這里沒有什麼漂亮的房間。(因為包價旅行的商業運作方式,只要賓館和旅行社商量好了就行了,賓館不需要很好的裝修來吸引顧客了,因此他們的房間也就都沒怎麼好好修飾過,條件比較差,當然這是我的猜測)
㈦ 泰國旅遊常用英語
泰國旅遊常用英語:
一、基本用語
1、Where are from ? 你從哪裡來?
2、I』m from China 我來自中國
3、How do you do /How are you ? 你好/ 你好嗎?
4、Fine thank you / I』m fine,thanks 很好,謝謝
5、Nice to meet you 很高興見到你
6、Thank you very much /Thank you for your help 非常感謝/ 謝謝你的幫助
7、You are welcome 不用謝
8、Of course 當然
9、I』m so sorry 我很抱歉
10、Sorry to bother you 對不起,給你添麻煩
11、Please Never mind 請別介意
12、It doesnt matter/ Never mind 沒關系
13、That's right 你說的對
14、Have a nice trip 祝你旅途平安
15、I am alone 我獨自一人
16、I can』t speak Thai 我不會說泰語
17、Can you speak EngLish or Chinese ? 你會說英語或者中文嗎?
18、My EngLish is so bad 我的英語很差
19、I can speak a little English 我會說一點英語
20、I can』t understand what you mean 我不明白你的意思
21、Can you Speak slowly? 你能說得慢一點嗎?
22、Please say it again 請再說一次
23、Please write it in English 請用英語寫下來
24、Can you help me to Write some places with Thai it?你能用泰文幫我寫一些地名嗎?
25、You are too nice 你人太好了!
26、It』s very kind of you 你真是太好了!
27、This is the first time I came to ThaiLand 這是我第一次來泰國
28、ThaiLand is a beautiful country 泰國是一個美麗的國家
29、I』m just a tourist 我只是一名遊客
二、買東西
1、I』d like to buy this 我想買這個
2、How much ? /How much is this? 多少錢? / 這個多少錢?
3、How much it all together一共多少錢?
4、Too expensive 太貴了
5、It』s too expensive for me 對我來說太貴了
6、What a price! Lower it,please! 這么高的價格,請便宜點
7、Do you have any cheaper? 有更便宜點的嗎?
8、What』s the last price 最低價多少錢?
9、Could you show me another one ? 能給我看看另一件嗎?
10、Can I have a paper bag 能給我一個紙帶嗎?
11、May I try it ? 我能試試嗎?
12、I already paid 我已經付錢了
13、I』m just looking,Thank you 我只是隨便看看,謝謝
14、Can I pay here ? 可以在這兒付帳嗎?
15、Keep the change, please 不用找錢了(給小費的一種方式)
三、問路,坐車
1、excuse me? 打擾了?
2、May I ask something ? 我能問點事嗎?
3、I don』t know the way 我不認識路
4、I took the wrong way 我走錯路了
5、I don』t know how to get there? 我不知道如何去那兒?
6、Can you take me through? 你能帶我過去嗎?
7、What is the best way to get there? 去那裡最好的方式是什麼?
8、Can you show me on the map ? 可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?
9、What is the name of this street ? 這條街叫什麼名字?
10、Can I walk down there ? 我能步行到那裡嗎?
11、Is it possible to walk there? 可以走路到那裡嗎?
12、I want to go to there 我想去那裡
13、How should I go ? 我該怎麼走?
14、Which way should I go ? 我該往哪條路走?
15、Where is the bus stop/stand /railway station/airport ? 巴士車站(計程車站/火車站/飛機場)在哪裡?
16、Where is the toilet,please 請問廁所在哪裡?
17、Where is the MRT ? 地鐵在哪裡?
18、Where is the toilet ? 廁所在哪裡?
19、Please use the meter 請按表(打表)
20、Take me to this address,please! 請帶我去這個地址
21、I』m in a hurry 我時間很急
22、Can you drive more slowly ? 可以開得慢點嗎?
23、I'm scared 我很害怕
24、Stop here,Please! 請停在這兒
四、入關常用詞
1、Immigration入境檢查
2、ty-free items免稅品
3、Passport control護照檢查
4、Outgoing passenger card入境登記卡
5、Ongoing passenger card出境登記卡
6、Customs declaration card海關申報單
7、Currency declaration現金申報單
8、Valid (invalid)有效(無效)
五、應急
1、I feel sick我感覺不舒服(感覺惡心)
2、I caught a cold我感冒了
3、I can』t sleep well我睡眠不好
4、I have a fever我發燒
5、I have diarrhea我腹瀉
6、Is there a drug store near here這附近有葯店嗎?
7、Is there a hospital near here ?附近有醫院嗎?
8、Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese ?這兒有會說中文的醫生嗎?
9、Do you have any medicine ?你有葯嗎?
10、I will call pliceman我會找警察
11、where is the police station ?請問警察局在哪裡
㈧ 去泰國旅遊英語不好怎麼弄
去泰國旅遊就不用糾結這個問題了。。聽說那邊滿大街都是中國人。。常用的中文當地泰國人都可以聽得懂。。特別是旅遊區。。在泰國即使你英文很好,一樣有限制。。除非機會泰語!所以直接去,不用糾結這個。。
㈨ 去泰國旅遊英語不好怎麼辦
問題:春節本打算去泰國玩幾天的,可是英語口語實在是爛的呀,沒有信心和勇氣去啊。回答: 英文不好怎麼辦? 1、去泰國旅遊倒不用擔心交流的問題,你要是去餐廳吃飯,菜單有圖片的,可以看圖點菜。 2、可以用手語,用肢體語言,聲音交流。學幾句常用的泰語也是不錯的。 3、或者帶本英漢字典、電子字典、英文會話書籍等工具,這是比較好的方法,相信現在的國人基本上會拼讀英語單詞,帶上這些工具,不會說的句子用工具查一下,再念給對方聽,或者直接用電子工具傳達你的意思。 4、或者找個英文好的旅伴,如果你是跟團去的話是不用擔心這個問題的。 5、在泰國當地找一個從事旅遊服務業的人。他們是專業的翻譯,費用大概是200/天,這應該是比較低的價格。
㈩ 我想要一篇去泰國旅遊的英文介紹
Chiang mai temple is the northern city of Chiang mai's oldest temple,built in the 15 th century,stupa cascade is strewn at random,carve heavy and complicated,the base number of honour made by an elephant statue of the ancient city of Chiang mai-down from generation to generation,and elephant city that have a close relationship.Temple consecrate a Buddha 1800 years ago and a statue of Buddha crystal 2500 years ago,is the marble of figure of Buddha and curiosities.
清邁寺是泰國北部城市清邁最古老的寺廟,始建於15世紀初,佛塔層疊錯落,雕琢繁復,底座由數尊大象雕像做成——相傳清邁古城的建城,與大象有著密切的關系.寺廟里供奉了一尊1800年前的水晶佛像和一尊2500年前的大理石佛像,堪稱稀世珍寶.